[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Independent Kosovo >Independent Montenegro Independent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: vojvo.png (28 KB, 821x687) Image search: [Google]
vojvo.png
28 KB, 821x687
>Independent Kosovo

>Independent Montenegro
Independent Vojvodina when?
>>
File: 1444941690272.jpg (58 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1444941690272.jpg
58 KB, 900x720
never
>>
File: save-serbia-our-ally-poster.jpg (96 KB, 500x775) Image search: [Google]
save-serbia-our-ally-poster.jpg
96 KB, 500x775
>>52766407
>mfw serbia declares independence from serbia
>>
Only irony in the 'independant' Vojvodina is the fact that Serbs created it. It's first offical name was Serbian Vojvodina (Dukeship). At first it was a short-lived self-proclaimed Serb autonomous province within the Austrian Empire during the Revolutions of 1848, which existed until 1849 when it was transformed into the new (official) Austrian province named Voivodeship of Serbia and Banat of Temeschwar. Later we annexed it after WW1 cuz we emarged victorious. I don't really see a reason to let go of 70% of Serbian people who live in that area right now.
>>
>>52766508
Yeah this makes no fuckign sense. Imagine if Kosovo Albanians wanted nothing to do with actual Albania. This kind of self-hate that Vojvodina cucks are experiancing right now is not very good. What I propose is creating some kind of regionalization process instead of independance.
>>
>>52766508
it's called sumadija

>>52766407
isn't their history pnt much like kosovo?
originally part of hungary, they allowed serbs settle there and get overbreed by them
now replace hungary for serbia and serbs for albanians, plus high rate of abortions in yugoslavia
something similar happened in the so called "south ossetia" during russian empire
>>
>>52768814
It's similiar but read the post I posted earlier. Albanians never actually created any sort of proper autonomy movement there. They never stopped expanding. I mean look at the map of "Greater Albania" they wish to annex half of Montenegro, Sanjak region (just because it's muslims like them) and parts of Serbia that are not Kosovo. I swear these people never did anything with diplomacy. This is one of the reasons that Vojvodina = stable, Kosovo = shithole. There was no aruging with Albanians they were just looking for an opportunity to chimpout. You don't see Hungarians chimping out since WW2 even tho they have more historical claim on parts of Vojvodina than Albanians have on parts of Kosovo.
>>
>>52768814
*Šumadija

Šuma means forest in S-C.
>>
File: 1394480939972.jpg (309 KB, 800x1323) Image search: [Google]
1394480939972.jpg
309 KB, 800x1323
k'o to kaze, k'o to kaze srbija je malaaaaaaaaaa
k'o to kaze, k'o to laze, tri put' ratovalaaaaaaaa
>>
>>52766407
Fuck all these shit countries, dividing them won't make things less shitty
>>
>>52766475
ovo dbi faм
>>
>>52769361
Thank you man

I'm very pro-Hungarian and pro-Serbian, sometimes it's hard to reconcile that without such analogies ;)

I see your history as tragic, as Western people specifically hated you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.