[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Money Transfer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447079503984.jpg (103 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1447079503984.jpg
103 KB, 500x715
Well the one anon on biz who replied wasn't helpful so I'll try here

So. I want to transfer money internationally to a friend in Southeast Asia. My problem is most services require last names and/or banking information, where I'd prefer to keep my information anonymous (nothing illegal, we just value privacy).

I've read of people using m-payments to send money which is then collected via prepaid debit card, but I can't determine which services (cards and payment) would work and not need too much of our information

So if any of you fine fellows know, I would appreciate it
>>
>>52763600
What you're describing IS illegal you fucking dunce.

Do you think the IRS just lets you send shit tons of cash all over the world with now paper trail?

And I'm convinced you're doing this for terrorism, only a mudslime would be that fucking stupid.
>>
>>52763779

So would the IRS just require me to documemy and declare the purpose? Or would they need the receiving party's info too? If there's no way, then there's no way. It was just something I was exploring
>>
>>52763961
They need both. And if they or anyone else in the Feds find out it went to a terrorist organization or was used to fund crime in any way enjoy your 20 years in federal prison.
>>
>>52764082

Its. Not. For. Terrorism. Or. Crime.

I appreciate your concern though. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that you care.

Also terrorists wouldn't have to come to a Chinese animation board to ask about this. Pretty sure they've got it figured out
>>
>>52764233
>literally asking how to commit wire fraud
>claims it isn't for a crime
>>
>>52764286

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

Didn't sound like it. But what do I know.
>>
hawala
>>
>>52763600
>hi /int/, how do I illegally send thousands of dollars to a ladyboy in Thailand who said he will love me long time if I do so? Please, I'm so lonely

HAHAHHAHA, don't think we don't have you figured out.
>>
>>52763600
Use bitcoin
>>
>>52765995

You caught me

Least I'm not a fucking terrorist
>>
>>52763600
>how do I clandestinely and illegally move large amount of cash out of the US via US wire services
I don't know OP but if you find out I'm sure there are a lot of Mexican and Colombian anons who can get you a very high paying job.
>>
>nothing illegal, we just value privacy
This is some top level bullshit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.