[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. cunt 2. do you know or have ever seen fruits in pic? 3. which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_042.jpg (126 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_042.jpg
126 KB, 960x720
1. cunt
2. do you know or have ever seen fruits in pic?
3. which ones haven't you tasted yet
>pic includes pitaya, kiwano, yellow kiwi, lychee, sweet grenadilla, pomegrenate, passionfruit, kaki, and mango
>>
>>52761025
Heard of every single one, haven't tasted lychee but it isn't that hard to find here since it's a tropical country and we grow everything
>>
>>52761025
Brazil
Yes, every one.
None. Eating "caqui" right now btw.

>>52761254
>lychee
It's good, go for it.
>>
>>52761291
Do you actually call it caqui? My mother always refers to it as diĆ³spiro, I thought Brazilians use the same word.
Also eating kiwano right now
>>
>>52761403
Not him, but we call it caqui
>>
>>52761025
I have heard of lychee, pomegranate and mango before and I have tried kaki once.
>>
>>52763768
Oh wait, I've hair kiwi before. I didn't see it and because you wrote yellow kiwi, I thought it was that big spiky thing.
>>
>>52763822
the spiky thing is called a kiwano, it's basically a sweet cucumber. I actually tried it this week for the first time and I really like the taste
>>
I only tried kiwi and mango and I didn't like them.
>>
I've tasted mango, pomegranate and wiki
I always wanted to taste dragon fruit
>>
>>52761025
>pic includes pitaya, kiwano, yellow kiwi, lychee, sweet grenadilla, pomegrenate, passionfruit, kaki, and mango

Kaki, Pomegranate,kiwi and mango. Only kiwi and kaki grow here and no one eats kaki, it's mostly a decotarive tree.
>>
>>52761025
Jp
Only know mango and lychee
what is kaki?
>>
>>52761403
>My mother always refers to it as diĆ³spiro
It's called Diospyros kaki so you get the catch.

Ppomegrenate is grown here so I eat it all the time, kaki too. Mango is god-tier fruit.
How does lychee taste?
>>
>>52761403
Haha it looks like booger fruit! XD
>>
>>52761025
I tried pitaya and mango, and pommegranates were widespread even in ussr, you can buy granate sauce in any supermarket.
>>
>>52765706
Yeah, I know its scientific name. It just surprised me that the Brazilians use the Japanese name, while Portuguese people (like my mother) use the Greek part.

Lychee is hard to describe, it has quite a unique taste. It's very juicy, kinda reminds of perfume also. You really need to taste it to understand it though.
Also 10/10 taste m8
>>
>>52761025
Granate is a common fruit here. Tried mango, maracuja and lychee.
>>
>>52765896
>pommegranates were widespread even in ussr
Because they grew there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.