[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Finnish people so stupid that they use heaters? Haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dimplex_gdhrad24fan_heater.jpg (234 KB, 672x599) Image search: [Google]
dimplex_gdhrad24fan_heater.jpg
234 KB, 672x599
Why are Finnish people so stupid that they use heaters? Haven't they heard of just closing the window?
>>
>>52760136
We don't use heaters. We have central heating system.
>>
>>52760188
>We have central heating system.

In any case just close the window.
>>
>>52760188
And you don't need it you silly git just wear more clothes.
>>
>>52760234
We don't know how to do it. There are no instructional video created by gov yet.
>>
>>52760136
We have instructions how to open the door, but finns have no idea how to windows properly: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38
>>
>>52760136
that looks like a grill
>>
>>52760272
At least they made that "how to open and close a door" instructional video. Remember what it was like when all doors were open in the middle of winter?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38
>>
File: whoa.jpg (45 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
45 KB, 569x510
>>52760324
you're a grill

>>52760358
i'm really surprised, was this satire or were doors with nobs not normal before then?
>>
>>52760358
Those were hard times. Thousands just died.
>>
>>52760358

This video gets posted a lot, I dont get it. It's a program on proper etiquette. Theyre not teaching you to open a door more than they teach you to eat, they just show the proper way of doing it according to etiquette.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.