[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Westerners obsessed with building huge muscles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: huge-bodybuilder.jpg (31 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
huge-bodybuilder.jpg
31 KB, 500x583
Why are Westerners obsessed with building huge muscles?
>>
>>52758031
feels good man

even if you're never violent it feels nice knowing you have the capability to overpower small faggots. some primal instinct perhaps
>>
>>52758031
Are those huge looking muscles to you?
>>
>>52758092
Is it not? How big is your muscle?
>>
Because it's healthy
>>
>>52758031
Overcompensation. Tiny dicks, big muscles
>>
그건 안맞는데 이새꺄
>>
>>52758031
it looks like the upper part of his body is trying to split away from the lower.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
Because there is no reason to be alive if you can't deadlift
>>
>>52758074
you can overpower me :3
>>
>>52758031
because we can
>>
>>52758495
That's because it's a terrible shoop you idiot
>>
>>52758553
baka senpai
>>
>>52758162
Too much in anything is almost always bad, 2bqh. There are people who suffer from organ failures because of excessive training.
>>52758506
I can deadlift 20kg :) Good enough reason to be alive for me.
>>
>>52758506
That deadlift is ok but most healthy adult males should be able to hit that weight in their first year of training. Otherwise something is very wrong with you.
>>
File: Zydrunas-Savickas-log-press1.jpg (1021 KB, 2448x1632) Image search: [Google]
Zydrunas-Savickas-log-press1.jpg
1021 KB, 2448x1632
>>52758699
>There are people who suffer from organ failures because of excessive training.
You mean excessive roiding
>20kg
Lmao
>>
>>52758699
did you forget a zero?
>>
>>52758719
yeah 500kgs is like nothing to an average greek demigod
>>
>>52758882
powerlifting and strongman also frequently involves frank obesity (Zydrunas, amazing as he is, a perfect example) which isn't particularly healthy either. the only thing that potentially saves these guys is that they're really active and so reduce their inflammation to an extent (and who knows how much healthier they'd have been if they never did all that).
>>
>>52758699

Most people are happy with just having a bit of muscle showing, people like in your pic would be seen as an abomination anywhere.
>>
It is joy to lift. Good feelings during and after.
>>
>>52758699
>There are people who suffer from organ failures because of excessive training.
from steroids you mean

in fact steroids is the real problem you have because it does make people comically big. inb4 butthurt faggots pretend that bodybuilding isn't rife with chemical assistance
>>
>>52758966
Being extremely focussed on one aspect of athleticism isn't going to be good for you in a lot of respects. Endurance athletes and sprinters suffer their own problems. With regards to obesity, I'd be very surprised if most top strongmen were much above 25%bf
>>
>>52758930
Oops yea I meant to say 20bqh

In all seriousness, I was able to deadlift 100kg the last time I checked. I don't know about now since it was a long time ago.
>>
>>52758995
Agreed
>>
>>52758987
It's a shop
>>
>>52759048
I completely agree, I was just adding to your point since obesity also obviously affects organs negatively. these people just don't give a fuck and the top level athletes are usually beasts whose bodies can tolerate a lot of punishment anyway.

and of course 25%+ body fat isn't healthy by any stretch of the imagination even if combined with activity
>>
>>52758506

True.
>>
4 SCOOPS CMON
>>
Because virility complexe or some shit like that

in my country there are some people mixing ancient greek stuff with christianity, muscles ,boxing and antisemitism, they call that "Helleno-Christian Decency"

but the problems are here:

Ancient Greeks = Huge faggots enjoying anal sex
Christianity = passivity, absolutly not virility

this is just another trip of working class faggots.... and the same people claim that the only real mens in France are the trash shitskins of suburbs because "MUH ISLAM IS VIRILITY"

they believe in a shitty pseudo-darwinist stuff but said they are catholics....
>>
>>52759789
That's a good interpretation.
>>
>>52758699
>I can deadlift 20kg
Grats, you can lift small children.
>>
>>52759789
>passivity, absolutly not virility
'Go forth and multiply'
>>
>>52758031
why are you chinks so obsessed with whiteness?
>>
muscles are just good for you, there are certainly worse hobbies you can have
>>
>>52762063
this is in the old testament
> MUH WAR IS BAD
> MUH BE A MARTYR
> MUH FORGIVES YOUR ENEMIES
> MUH TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
> MUH BELIEVE IN ME WITHOUT PROOFS OR FUCK OFF
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.