[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all yanks under 30 such leftist faggots? I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: fagmerica.jpg (137 KB, 700x439) Image search: [Google]
fagmerica.jpg
137 KB, 700x439
Why are all yanks under 30 such leftist faggots?

I'm not even a raging /pol/ troll, but compared to my European and Asian friends, Americans are just insufferable retards. Literally every homo, tranny, dyke, and communist I know here is an American.

We like to make fun of Sweden on /int/, but I don't think some of you realise how brainwashed most Americans are.
>>
>>52757817
overcompensating for puritan roots
>>
>>52757841
I think it may be this.
In their puerile minds, culture is synonymous with being an enormous homosexual.
>>
File: 1450662021208.png (128 KB, 237x218) Image search: [Google]
1450662021208.png
128 KB, 237x218
>>52757817
>Its a left vs right thread again

Stop labeling people senpai
>>
The brain washing is real
>>
reminder to s*ge all canadian threads
>>
Only leftists would rather leave the greatest place on this God-given world.
>>
>>52757817

Here as in Japan or here as in 4chan or /int/?

What do you mean.

If you mean Americans in Japan, those are just called weebs, please kill them on sight
>>
>>52758043
You're right. A literal anarchist tranny fagmerican doesn't deserve labels. He's just an island of a man floating in a contextless void. It's not like his culture or upbringing did anything to shape him into the creature he is today.
>>
Yes.
>>
Only the ones born from the 80s to the 90s. The young people born 90s 2005 are right leaning
>>
>>52758145
I think that may be the reason.
But the Brits, Frogs, whoever I speak to aren't self-hating idiots in the way Americans are.
>>
>>52758174
its a proxy you retard
>>
>>52757817

>giving a fuck about gay marriage

Please tell me more about all the other things you give a fuck about.
>>
>>52757817
Is every American you've met from California?
>>
>>52758228
and here we have the liberal-voting self-hating Canadian who is concerned that I'm "embarrassing our nation" on fucking 4chan

Get over yourself.
>>
Hey I'm gay but not an American leftist retard.
>>
>>52758216
So is it economy or government that influences it? How will the kids that lived through HOPE and YES WE CAN turn out?
>>
>>52758266
im literally american but thanks for proving my point

s*ged and r*ported this trash thread
>>
>>52758527
It actually is that. The worse the economy gets, the more right leaning the people get. I can even see this in my own country, Poland's getting strongly radicalised. This government wouldn't stand a chance 8 years ago when things seemed to have been getting better.
>>
>>52757817
M8 It's just the same in Europe, well Western Europe, maybe even worse. Although true: Americans tend to take it to extremes,

I thought our gay parade crossed the line, until i googled "Folsom Street Parade" (and read that this happened in a public street where children are present.
>>
>>52758527
the wise learn from the example of fools
fools imitate other fools

Add that to the book of Proverbs
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.