[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You may post ITT if your health minister weighs under 143kg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1451284076840.jpg (25 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
1451284076840.jpg
25 KB, 450x327
>You may post ITT if your health minister weighs under 143kg

NOT SO FAT BELGIUM AND QUEBEC
>>
File: XANTHOS.jpg (43 KB, 626x316) Image search: [Google]
XANTHOS.jpg
43 KB, 626x316
>>52757510

Οk
>>
Why does Quebec need its own health minister? What is wrong with Canada's?
>>
File: skvorzovaa450-267.jpg (24 KB, 450x267) Image search: [Google]
skvorzovaa450-267.jpg
24 KB, 450x267
>>
Well meme'd my friend. I appreciate the shitposting form. Keep it up, mate.
>>
>>52757593
doesn't consume enough poutine and is therefore racist against quebec
>>
>>52757510
All shit banter aside she's one of the most popular politicians in our country. Also her weight really is due to a physical condition
>>
>>52757736
Mate, health conditions can make people susceptible to weight conditions, they don't lead to obesity like that. Please go home, belgilard.
>>
>>52757736
>Also her weight really is due to a physical condition
the condition of not being able to stop stuffing her mouth with waffles?
>>
>>52757736
>she's one of the most popular politicians in our country
why is that? I bet she just eats up all the attention.

but seriously why is she popular?
>>
File: 235.jpg (20 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
20 KB, 300x225
>your health minister doesn't believe in science if it contradicts a book written by your primitive ancestors
>>
>>52757831
She has a metabolic disorder and yes, it's possible. Go read a fucking book.

>>52757861
Isn't Moldova literally the only country in Europe where Famines still occur

>>52757902
She's one of the few politicians who actually do what they promise, and she's known for her firmness and willingless to reform a huge chunk of our bureaucracy ridden country. She's even hugely popular in Brussels and Wallonia, and that practically never happens to politicians of certain parts to be popular in the other lingustic regions.

Also she has good humour.
>>
>>52758293
Is she your wifu?
>>
>>52758342
I don't understand the whole concept of waifus up to this day tbqh. Also I'm married Schlomo
>>
>>52758379
Are you married to her?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.