[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. "Sleeping in a garage doesn't make me a car".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: training ground.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
training ground.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
1. "Sleeping in a garage doesn't make me a car". Being born in Sweden doesn't make you Swedish.

2. "muh heritage" americans are so disillusioned. You're not Irish just because your ancestors were.

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE ya doublethinker
>>
>>52753989
youre wrong though. the identities are completely different.
>>
>>52753989
>Being born in Sweden doesn't make you Swedish.
But having their citizenship makes (you Swedish).
>>
>>52753989
3. "Being OP makes you a faggot"
>>
>>52754025
if you say so... kid...
>>
>Being Canadian
>Having such an inferiority complex that you want to spam /int/ all day targeting Americans to show the world how """different""" you are

Pick 2
>>
I kinda agree but see where they're sorta different but couldn't give much of an explanation right now

A black person born in Sweden is potentially just as Swedish as they are African (not very)
>>
>>52754434
>americans
>reading comprehension
pick 0
>>
>>52754435
A person who is non-white, non-scandinavian genetically is and will never be Swedish. He or she will carry the passport, and the citizenship, but they will never be Swedish.

That is something you americans have a very difficult time understanding, but I guess that is how you roll in multicultural societies.
>>
>>52756381
reported to the tolerance police
>>
>>52753989
No, sleeping in Sweden doesnt make you swedish

>Canadastanis trying to into analogies.
>>
>>52754435
But the guy is genetically African and socially grouped with the rest of said Africans. He's more African the Swedish but more American then both.

Until he opens his mouth, drops his name or is pretty light he's just another nigga.
>>
>>52754189
No, I've lived here for all my life and got my citizenship when I was 18. I was a finnjävel before and still am.
>>
>>52753989
>Being born in Sweden doesn't make you Swedish.
It's not enough to be a "true Swede" if you are not an ethnic Swede. But no one can argue that you are a Swedish citizen if you have the passport and so on. Separate between ethnicity and citizenship.
> You're not Irish just because your ancestors were.
Well it's true. A hurritage amerifat may have irish ethnicity so you can say his ethnicity is irish, but if he didn't grow up in Ireland with Irish culture so he is not a real irishman.
>>
>>52754544
So you're saying they're unrelated lmao u stink senpai
>>
>>52756512
olen samaa mieltä kanssasi
>>
>>52756512
Can relate favä
>>
File: 1445046684356.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445046684356.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.