[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Puerto Rican anything, /int/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 612x612
Ask a Puerto Rican anything, /int/.
>>
Te gusta GASOLINA?
>>
>>52751250
No. I fucking hate that song. Hate Reggaeton in general.
>>
>>52751238
One of you fuckers signed up for a Playstation network account with my email address, and now I'm flooded with constant reminders and spam. The question is, how stupid are you on Island Mexico that you can't spell your own damned email correctly?
>>
>>52751378
I can spell my own email perfectly and I bet all of my friends and relatives can too. Don't judge an entire nationality off of what one person did.
>>
>>52751446
Ah, but why should I assume something when all the evidence I have before me speaks to its opposite?
>>
File: 1450947748120s.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1450947748120s.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>>52751446
>Don't judge an entire nationality off of what one person did.
>>
>>52751378
Have you had any other undesirable experience with Puerto Ricans before?

>>52751505
Okay, I guess that what I said there was pretty fucking retarded. Sorry, pretty tired right now. That's not much of a good excuse either.
>>
Do you like Calle 13?

If not show me music you do like from puelto lico?
>>
>>52751694
I don't like Calle 13. I like Salsa, Bomba, Plena, and a few others, but not Reggaeton.
>>
Well, this was a short-lived thread. No one's replying anymore.
>>
File: 1391389893679.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1391389893679.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>52752189
>>
How easy would it be to get a girl friend in PR being a 5'4 turbo-manlet?

I'm Puerto Rican too if it makes any difference.
>>
>>52752455
Pretty easy, actually.
>>
Why are spics obsessed with the number 13?
>>
who is rico?
>>
>>52752759
Fuckin'... I dunno. I don't give a shit about numbers.
>>
>>52752781
What do you think of mexicans? Any mexicans down there?
>>
>>52752792
>>52752792
I like Mexicans. I like most Hispanics. There's a lot of Mexicans down here, at least where I live. As a matter of fact, I think I have more Mexican friends than Puerto Rican ones.
>>
>>52752844
What do you think of USA?
>>
>>52752571
Really? What's the average height for a woman living in PR?
>>
What's the worst group of Hispanics?
>>
Rei or Asuka?
>>
How common is English fluency among the average Jose?
>>
>>52752888
I like the USA. I used to live there a long, long time ago. I used to live in a more redneck-y backwoods part of Floroda, and I never witnessed any racists that I can remember, contrary to what many people say about those kinds of areas. Also came back from Texas recently. Again, not a single racist. It was really fun too. I go to the U.S. a lot too. I'm actually going to Disney World in a few days.

>>52752890
I actually don't know. I don't pay attention to height. From what I can gather, most girls here will just go out with any man that has an attractive face and/or body. Height probably doesn't matter either. Of course, they probably won't go out with a midget.

>>52752911
Nuyoricans.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 397x402
>>52752974
t. Alberto Barbosa.

>>52752998
Lower-class: Not so common
Middle-class: common
Upper-class:common
Despite most of the population speaking Spanish, English is technically our first language. It has been since the U.S took control of this island.
>>
>>52753204
Answer the question.
>>
>>52753279
ReimI guess Imdon't fuckin' know I don't watch Chinese girl cartoons

No offense intended, of course.
>>
Where should I go on vacation to PR?
>>
>>52753360
>>52753360
You should definitely check out Old San Juan. Or maybe try going to one of the numerous 4-5 star resorts across the island, such as El Conquistador in Fajardo or the Ponce Hilton, but I much rather recommend going to El Conquistador because there really isn't much to do in Ponce and it is very hot and dry over there. If you have the time (and money), you could also check out Vieques Island, one of the small islands part of Puerto Rico which has a recently-built 5-star resort called W (it's seriously fucking called that). Most of the staff are either Americans or bilingual locals. You could also check out Culebra, another one of the smaller islands. This one is smaller than Vieques, but has one of the highest rated beaches in the world, whose name I forgot.
>>
How do you feel about becoming a US state? Do you want complete independence?
>>
What's it like being an American protectorate
>>
>>52753816
I want to become a state, but only until our situation has improved. I would love to see Puerto Rico be an independent nation with its own military and such. TL;DR, I want PR to become a state, and then become indipendent after we fix all these problems and debt issues.
>>
>>52753109
>Nuyoricans
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>52753888
I'm pretty sure you guys can't grant yourself independence once you become a state. If that was the case the entire southern portion of the US would be its own country by now.
>>
>>52753856
It's... OK I guess? I want this country to become independent and shit, but at least we have a lot of the good shit America has.
>>
Luis Gomez?
>>
>>52753894
They think they're hot shit and combine English and Spanish to make broken words that they use in their vocabulary daily, like "marqueta" which is what they call a market. Then they're also annoying as fuck and think Puerto Rico is the best place in the world and they classify themselves like if they were born on the island and most don't even know spanish. They like shitty genres like Reggaeton and think that they can overthrow the U.S. or white people or some stupid shit like that. Must I go on?

>>52753919
Hmmm... that is true. Pall we need is the U.S. giving us a little bit more of support (at least pay some of our debt, help us out a little) and we need to get rid of corruption and crime. We also need people to do some agriculture. We have a lot,of good soil and fertile land that can be used for agriculture which we can then export and make profits from.

>>52753951
Huh? Who is that?
>>
>>52754114
*all
I guess we might need a little more than that, though.
>>
I honestly expected more non-Americans than what I got here. So far, the only ones have been one Brazilian and one Pinoy. I am disappointed,
>>
>>52754205
if you want attention, grow tits and post them
>>
>>52754246
Ok, will do that then. Bye guys, off to go grow some tits. Actually, I'm gonna go to sleep. If you want to ask me any more questions, I might be back tomorrow. Probably at 12 AM Puerto Rican time. See ya later.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.