[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What race was Buddha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 6035_3818_1k.jpg (202 KB, 754x768) Image search: [Google]
6035_3818_1k.jpg
202 KB, 754x768
He was born in Nepal.

Some parts of Nepal look Asian and some parts look Indian.
>>
File: ZXONoumt8l8.jpg (42 KB, 604x360) Image search: [Google]
ZXONoumt8l8.jpg
42 KB, 604x360
>>52751227
Indo-Iranian "Aryan" race.

Pic related is a high caste Nepali. Buddha probably looked similar to him.
>>
>>52751256
WE
>>
>>52751227
mongoloid. there are only 3 human races.
>>
>>52751277
You better get ready for a 4th one once the """Syrian""" enters your country and cucks you with your wife
desu
>>
>>52751277

There is no objective "race". Its an arbitrary grouping of similar features/skin colour etc. You either have no races or as many as you like
>>
We wuz Jesus n shiet
>>
File: we wuz kingz n shiet.webm (3 MB, 526x360) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kingz n shiet.webm
3 MB, 526x360
>>52751276
>>
>>52751395

I've never seen anything other than pics of them with the smaller discs firmly placed in already

Fucking hell
>>
>>52751277
>mongoloid
>capoid
>congoloid
>caucasoid
>australoid

looks like 5 to me
>>
>>52751447
>>52751395
They did it so Arabs wouldn't force their women into sex slavery.
>>
>>52752132
There are more genetically.
>>
>Everything we know about the provenance of The Awakened One is wrong — at least according to deputy principal of Ukraine University, Dr. Valery Bebik, who stated in an article in the Voice of Ukraine newspaper:

>Everything is clear from the ethnic point of view. Buddha was a Scythian Arian, a member of the Budin tribe. The descendants of the tribe still live in the Sumsky and the Chernigov region of Ukraine, as well as on the neighboring lands of Belarus and Russia.

http://www.lionsroar.com/was-the-buddha-ukrainian/
>>
subversive indian plot to gain hegemony over indochina and east asia
>>
>>52752132
+ Americanoid

>>
>>52751227
His name was Gautam Siddharth

You take a guess.
>>
>>52753359
Many Tibetans and Southeast Asians have Sanskrit names mate
>>
>>52753725
He was a Brahman.
Brahman where from Indo-Aryan descend.

So I guess he was Paki.
>>
>>52751227
White/Caucasoid - Indo-Iranic Aryan

Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism - White man's Aryan religions
>>
>>52755460
he wasn't a brahman, he was a kshtriya

but yes he was of indo-aryan descent, he wasn't from up in th hills of Nepal, he was from the low lying plains right on the border of India.
>>
Bihari ethnicity
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.