[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Europe so Multiculti?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (14).jpg (10 KB, 220x295) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
10 KB, 220x295
I can understand France being Multiculti because of its colonial past

But why are other Western country's so Multiculti?

Are Westerners just stupid ?
>>
european union
>>
it's the current year
>>
globalist jew media and sjw politicians imported from the US
>>
>>52750976
This makes no sense. There is no point in Jews trying to get rid of White people. Especially when Ashkenazis look 95% White
>>
File: 1451281578453.jpg (171 KB, 1594x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451281578453.jpg
171 KB, 1594x1600
>>52751013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>>
>>52750917
We wuz beethoven n shiet
>>
>>52751036
This is one Jew. Anyways why would they leak thier secret plans? Logically there must be something to be gained.

My best guess is that cooperatists just want more immigrants for cheap labor
>>
>>52751013
It's called free will and westerners respect this important pillar of society,if s nigger wants to go live in Japan he has the freedom to do it inside legal laws
>>
>>52751013
So much this.

It takes a Japanese to make you understand how retarded you sound when you blame everything on the Jews.

What a fucking embarrassment. Let's hope there is a moron genocide planned soon.
>>
>>52751036
That's like the opinion of one jew

I could make a video of an Austria saying dumb nazi stuff

Does that make all Austrian nazis? Of course not.
>>
>>52754024

Austrians are nazis, they're just hiding it.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/11/head-of-french-jewish-lobbys-solutions-to-paris-attacks-more-muslims-more-wars-and-more-censorship/

http://archive.adl.org/presrele/education_01/4514_01.html#.VoD2bJMrJZ0

But back to jews, isn't it a bit odd how inside Israel all the jews seem racist as fuck (they elect Bibi and act hostile to muslims) yet every foreign jewish organization that claims to represent jewish interests promote multiculturalism in the foreign countries?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.