[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come home today from a tough day at work >group of maoris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>come home today from a tough day at work
>group of maoris having drunk sex in the street
>look down and try to pass them quickly
>one of the girls yells out to me to join in
>politely decline and smile back
>"Ahah I was just kidding you fat virgin fuck"
>scurry home and post this

Is this what life is like everyday in Brazil? Ever since the Polynesians began moving in on mass this stuff has become more common. Public sex happens every few months now, even though it was unheard of as a kid. I genuinely think polynesians are a bad influence on the Maoris.

The reason I post this on /int/ is I would like to hear from countries with significant native populations like South America. I can't handle this shit.
>>
>>52750809
uh...no
>>
>>52750809
>Public sex
No. Making out is fine, but sex you'll have to look for the "baile funk" in the favelas

I'll tell my normie history to you. Friday I went out with friends, one the rare occasions I do so, was on the line to purchase beer and the girl in front of me knew me, she asked if I was single and then started kissing me. True story breh
>>
File: 343434.jpg (459 KB, 1332x1213) Image search: [Google]
343434.jpg
459 KB, 1332x1213
average maoris
>>
File: fiji radio announcers.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fiji radio announcers.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
average polynesians
>>
File: averagesamoanfemale.jpg (16 KB, 400x529) Image search: [Google]
averagesamoanfemale.jpg
16 KB, 400x529
>>52751293
>>
Brazilians have the common decency to swing from trees while they have sex in public.
>>
>>52750809
>public sex
noice
>>
>>52750920
congratulations
>>
Yes, disorderly behaviour is common among the natives. Their cultural behaviour is totally conflicting towards ours. Be happy with the little number of natives you have. It's a whole new ball game when they constitute 80% of your country
>>
>polynesians bad influence on the maoris
are you retarded mate
They're just as fucked as eachother most of the time with Maoris probably being more degenerate than the islanders, because at least some of them go to church and try for morals
>>
>>52751372
Heh, thanks. But I only told it to make a point, shit happens.
>>
>>52751396
is it true natives used to be a minority in sou'frica?
>>
>>52751396
>disorderly behaviour is common among the natives
>they are by and large the vast majority of the population

How does South Africa even function as a modern nation?
>>
>>52751467
No, there's always been more blacks than whites. The proportion of whites has significantly decreased due to lower birthrates within the white population and mass emigration in the 90s
>>
>>52751479
barely
anything that goes right usually has whitey behind it
afrikaaners really should secede imo
>>
>>52751273
>>52751293
>>52751308
t. Tipene Tepapa Whakahane
>>
>>52751519
but it used to be waaay high though, and basically the only african country with a large white population
>>
>>52751479
With a false idea that we can all live together in harmony. The more we live by this false pretence, the more problems we'll face. You simply cannot please everybody when we have 11 official languages and a fuckton of cultures. We need separate states again, but this time total control should be given to each state instead of some power hungry afrikaans people. One culture cannot relate to the struggle of another
>>
>>52751558
The highest recorded figure was around 21% in the early 80s. It's 8.4% now
>>
Despite this, would you say Maori > Australian Abos?
>>
>>52751623
Better get busy making White babies.
Too bad you probably have no gf.
>>
>>52751597
wisdom lad
in northern ireland its the same, but there are only two ethnicities (who completely hate each other). i cant imagine with 69 trillion ooga boogas living in one country.
>>52751623
i somehow recall it being about 40% in the 1910s
>>52751653
abos are the only people i genuinely believe cannot behave because of their race, not culture
>>
>>52751672
when i have gf, i will have 12 children who speak only irish
>>
>>52751676
>abos are the only people i genuinely believe cannot behave because of their race, not culture

Thing is, Abo's would legitimately have better lifes if kids were kidnapped at infancy and raised in state orphanages, as they used to do. They'd be no alcoholism and child molesting around them etc. Libtards would never allow it though.
>>
>>52751672
It's not that our birthrate is making our population decline numerically, it's that blacks breed like flies without a logical thought process. Overpopulation is a disease to the poorer communities. You can't have 7 kids without a father figure and still live in a shack with your grandmother who has to take care of the babies since the mother is dying of an aids related disease.
>>
>>52751739
honestly lad, i think abos should be considered a subspecies. theyve been seperated from the rest of the world for 40,000 years.
>>
>>52751780
Do you think hostility towards whites is getting better or worse?
>>
>>52751809
SHOOT DA BOER KILL DA BOER
>>
>>52751809
People have jumped on the whole "white privilege", "black lives matter", "colonialism is the root of all evil" bullshit, so they try to force you to feel bad because of your skin colour. This is why I want to be in a country I can call my own without having all these tags on me before I'm recognised as an individual. As for violence, it's on the up but it doesn't target any specific groups or races apart from farm killings. I believe that farm killings are definitely racially motivated against afrikaners
>>
>>52751913
Do you think the average black south african would be better off today (other than some freedoms) under aparthied?

I have heard some people say a lot of things were better, though it might be all stormfag propoganda.
>>
>>52751913
See....I mean fuck the Afrikaners.

The English are pretty cool though.
>>
>>52751913
>This is why I want to be in a country I can call my own
Do you think SA whites would even want their own country? There would be no black maids or gardeners anymore and many whites would have to do menial labor, just like in Europe
>>
>>52751955
I don't believe so. The moment your movement, culture and way of life is under threat, that's when tensions start to rise. Services were rendered faster during apartheid, but those services were very compromised. Also, the afrikaans government covered up a lot of shit that they did. Apartheid was a good idea in principle, but terrible in its execution
>>
>>52751372
You got yourself memed
What's the next steb of your baster blans? :DD
>>
>>52752005
They just use Poles and other Eastern Europeans for cheap labour in Europe. For me personally, if that's the sacrifice that needs to be taken then that is what needs to be done. Bearing in mind that if you're in a country where the wealth gap is more equal, people like gardeners would earn a more equal salary instead of some pokey sub minimum wage salary
>>
>>52751623
With or without the bantustans?
>>
>>52751558
Dude stop namefagging
>>
>>52752241
1904 and 1960 figures were before the formation of bantustans

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.