[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best country to go to if you want to live on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What is the best country to go to if you want to live on your own private island?

Taking comfort/price etc into account
>>
east timor, also fuck off normie
>>
I'm curious too. Bahamas maybe?or too crowded
>>
>>52749528
>Wants to live their entire life in isolation
>Normie

Fuck off Poland
>>
new zealand seems pretty good for that
>>
>>52751470
Maoris fuck you over if you try to buy a private island.
>>
>>52749456
That looks nice but imagine a storm at night with big waves crashing against at your island
>>
>>52749456
cant you buy one of those meme islands dubai made?
>>
I already found it tbqh.
http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/colonial-compound-island
>>
>>52749456
>What is the best country to go to if you want to live on your own private island?
I'm pretty sure the answer is Canada. (Most other countries either don't really allow land ownership or don't have the infrastructure.)
>>
>>52749456
greece has a few thousand islands you can pick from
>>
>>52749456
a few acres to a few thousand acres.
potentially quite expensive, and i dont think you want to live here.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/regions/canada/islands?development=&type=&forsale_start=1&forsale_end=8&set=true&Currency=true&search-currency=USD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.