[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never be able to sexually please an Asian woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1441509869321.jpg (199 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441509869321.jpg
199 KB, 683x1024
>you'll never be able to sexually please an Asian woman

I feel sad about this.
>>
>asian women
>deriving pleasure from sex

pick one and only one
>>
>tfw no small qt Asian bf to fuck in his tiny boipucci
>>
>>52744555
you could easily
i had chink fb for a few weeks,her cunt was super sensitive,when she was cuming she acted like she was having an epilepsy attack,shits uncomfortable senpai
>>
>>52744555
Elaborate
>>
>>52744648
Chinese have invaded Serbia too?!
>>
>>52744555
There are lots of japs in Brazil, la'. Just b youreselves
>>
>>52744578
Do southeast asian women not count?
>>
>>52744555
unless you have a microdick you are probably enough
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 960x731
>>52744555
>you will never star in MIRD-119
>>
>>52744686
she is daughter of some chink diplomat,high class and shit,fun gal
>>
>>52744648
>flag
>had chink fb for a few weeks
Mene si našao zajebavati? Mene?!
>>
>>52744790
a ni nemam yellow fewer
preseli se u kapitol seljo ako trazis zute
>>
>>52744786
Cool, why'd you guys split?

I often found with my encounter with Chinese girls that they become over bearing and obsessive even, not in a good way at all.
>>
>>52744865
she went back to the chinkland,she was only visiting her father,we skype sometimes,last session was 10 days ago
she didnt look like a regular sweatshop chink,shes pretty as fuck
>>
File: IMG.jpg (32 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
32 KB, 387x305
>>52744555
speak for yourself monkey
>>
>>52744941
Jealous, you ever go and visit her in Chinkland?

I had one girl like that, but soulless and vapid, useless for anything other than spending money and complaining.
>>
>>52744734
You've seen the dick size threads on here right? There might be a problem
>>
>>52744842
Tražim nešto što nije moje, ili tvoje, nešto što nije s ovog kontinenta, eto samo to tražim

reeeeeee
>>
>>52745010
i wont go there i dont want anything serious with a chink,also she is way out of my league when it comes to money
>>
>>52745114
Smart, yeah she would most likely want to marry you if you went there.
>>
>>52745076
pun NS i beograd kineza i ti kuraca ima i sa tajlanda,verujem i da je u zagrebu tako,vole da izlaze po fensi mestima pa ih tamo trazi,vazno im je samo da si visok ne bas ruzan,misici i to je manje bitno
>>
>>52745178
>pun NS i beograd kineza i ti kuraca ima i sa tajlanda,verujem i da je u zagrebu tako,vole da izlaze po fensi mestima pa ih tamo trazi,vazno im je samo da si visok ne bas ruzan,misici i to je manje bitno
Visoki crni Dalmatinac, ali sam fala bogu, Dalmatinac

Zagreba nisam vidio godinu i pol dana, a Beograd nikad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.