[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come most of the Syrian Refugees flooding into Europe are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
How come most of the Syrian Refugees flooding into Europe are single men?

They are cowards, they should be fighting for their country to take it back from the thieves that stole it. They leave the women and children to fight in their countries while they flood Europe and leech off of a better society and chastise them the minute they stand up for themselves.

Look at this shit? fucking cowards.
>>
the big majority of them aren't syrians
>>
>>52743171
because you're an idiot, they come to try and get their families over, the women and kids are usually left with their grandparents while the man, the breadwinner leaves to try and go to the west to get money and bring them over through asylum
>>
>>52743171
Nationalism is a mental illness
>>
>>52743209
Well whatever, my point still stands. If they're not from Syria, they should stay in their countries and improve them, instead of running away and bringing burden upon others.
>>
>>52743171
Once once family member makes it, they can bring the rest over freely and safely.
>>
>>52743171
Some one needs to fuck all those pure, white, European women. European """""""men""""""" obviously aren't doing it.
>>
>>52743255
>my point still stands.
What point?
>they should stay in their countries and improve them, instead of running away and bringing burden upon others.
Hopelessly uninformed opinion there, chappy
>>
>>52743255
See: Eritrea, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Unless you want them to become a taxpaying citizen of the Islamic State, Talibanland, or Negroes Against Children Having Limbs (tm), leaving is their best bet.
>>
>>52743297
You realize the EU can't sustain all of them, what will they do? If they bring their families over then what? the job market there is strained enough as it is, they can't bring in millions of people and give them all work, there's not enough of it to go around.
>>
>>52743359
then tell EU and western countries to stop meddling in the affairs of the middle east which resulted in such a mess in the first place

you can't have things your way always

who am I kidding, expecting any sort of empathy or common sense from somebody on the internet lel
>>
>>52743171
>being patriotic
>especially as a canadian

LOL!
>>
>>52743359
That's not how the economy works. Plenty of firms, especially in Eastern Europe, have difficulty filling lower-level jobs. They badly need people who are willing to work menial agricultural or manufacturing jobs and split rent with 10 family members.
>>
>>52743408
What are you talking about? EU and Western Citizens have no part in deciding what their governments do. I'm talking about a purely economic standpoint. There isn't enough work to go around, so what can you do with these people?

You give them shelter, food, clothing, etc. and they live off the state, tax payer money for years. It's a strain on the system. I'm not saying we shouldn't help them, but we can't bring everyone in.
>>
>>52743480
Yeah but most Eastern Euro countries don't want them, you can't force countries to take anyone in, it's their country.
>>
>>52743503
>I'm talking about a purely economic standpoint.
economies that have benefited and currently benefit from the misfortune in the middle east at the moment

>There isn't enough work to go around
says you, an uneducated peon of filth that you are, who holds no knowledge in this subject matter
>>
>>52743576
I'm sick and tired of Canadians, soon as anyone sticks up for something you're labelled an idiot, fuck you you cuck son of a bitch, I hope allah rapes your asshole raw.
>>
>>52743552
Actually, they voluntarily agreed to do so when they signed the 1951 UN Refugee Convention.
>>
>>52743655
then get the fuck out of canada, or at least go get some education since you've clearly been educated off youtube or someshit

here's a tip for life, not everything is black and white as you see it
>>
>>52743171
those are indians
>>
>>52743408
Topkek. Stay cucked Ahmed these people are going to go back where they come from. No one is entitled to come here except refugees.

They aren't. They are economic migrants and they are taking the spots of the people who actually need to come here.

Quit being a faggot
>>
>>52743171
It is an invasion, not escaping.
>>
>>52743679
You know that treaties don't mean shit if the people change their minds.
>>
File: No babies No economy.jpg (129 KB, 1372x384) Image search: [Google]
No babies No economy.jpg
129 KB, 1372x384
>>52743171
>How come most of the Syrian Refugees flooding into Europe are single men?
>They are cowards, they should be fighting for their country to take it back from the thieves that stole it. They leave the women and children to fight in their countries while they flood Europe and leech off of a better society and chastise them the minute they stand up for themselves.
>Look at this shit? fucking cowards.

it's all to close the gap, retard. Europe can either be slightly less white or very very poor.
>>
wow, this shit place really is an echo chamber
we need to make twitter/reddit/facebook or what ever the fuck accounts and try to carry these opinions into other places, just for fun and to see some new responses..
this shit is really getting repetitive and same all the time
>>
>>52743770
>You know that treaties don't mean shit if the people change their minds.
And they clearly haven't changed their minds, or else they would have repudiated the treaty.
>>
>>52743857
Bosnians killed Lazar Hrebeljanović
>>
>>52743503
>EU and Western Citizens have no part in deciding what their governments do
>There isn't enough work to go around, so what can you do with these people?
Fallacies
>>
>>52743227
That's bullshit. In every other case of refugee crises there is an equal amount of women and children to men, often more so. This "hurr, yeah, we're going to leave our wife and kids in a warzone so we can go and be make money and hopefully the government will be nice enough to bring them over" narrative is false and ridiculous.
>>
>>52744067
>In every other case of refugee crises there is an equal amount of women and children to men
Fallacious
>>
>>52743171
Women and children are too vulnerable to make the journey, often. It's dangerous and there's a large threat of rape or kidnapping.
>>
>>52747394
If it is safer to stay than to go, then why go? Saying that they are seeking better opportunities would just reinforce the idea that they are not refugees but economic migrants.
>>
>>52747759
Fair enough. I don't think we should all behave like Germany, but I believe Western nations (especially in the New World) ought to do their part to help alleviate these peoples' suffering.

Bringing in migrants is economically beneficial, and bringing in migrants whose homes were destroyed by war makes a nation seem more benevolent. As anti-Western sentiment rises in parts of the world, us doing good is pretty important.

IMO what's important is preventing the creation of migrant enclaves. These people need to be split up between cities and towns so they can be integrated.
>>
>>52743171
Fuck, if my options were between a shitty dictator, a shitty rebel movement, or just the general prospect of engaging in a shitty civil war, I would be a refugee in a heart beat.
>>
>>52743795
This shit right here. Of course, people will continue rehashing the same fucking argument being made since the 19th century of "hur hur, muh fading culture".
>>
>>52743795
>>52748493
Ah yes, the Nostradamuses of the economic world surely have been good fortune tellers in the past. Swedish economy isn't exactly blooming, no matter how yes they've been.
>>
>>52743795
This, unfortunately.
>>
>Why don't they just die in a meaningless civil war that has no future of ending?

Every person who uses this rhetoric is:

A) Under age
B) IQ below 100
C) Knows it's stupid but says it to try and convince people the refugees are cowards because they are racist
>>
>>52748595
>Ah yes, the Nostradamuses of the economic world surely have been good fortune tellers in the past. Swedish economy isn't exactly blooming, no matter how yes they've been.
it's stable, that's good enough
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.