[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white people still think they are the superior race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: 1450533849914.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1450533849914.png
330 KB, 330x319
>white people still think they are the superior race
>>
top o de mornin to ye
>>
File: Sina Tkotsch.jpg (82 KB, 417x594) Image search: [Google]
Sina Tkotsch.jpg
82 KB, 417x594
Whites have the best looking women this is not up for debate.

You cannot post one brown/yellow/black girl who has a hotter face than this. Maybe a really light hispanic but that's it
>>
File: Pigskins 25% off special .jpg (85 KB, 665x498) Image search: [Google]
Pigskins 25% off special .jpg
85 KB, 665x498
>>52740299
pig skins need to know their place
>>
>>52740436
how many dicks she munches with that jaw

looks horrible Tbh,you're probably gay
>>
>>52740436
7/10 desu.
Just your typical fake blonde.
>>
>>52740436
>Whites have the best looking women this is not up for debate.
>You cannot post one brown/yellow/black girl who has a hotter face than this. Maybe a really light hispanic but that's it

why do you like square jawed women, faggot?
>>
>>52740451
>Still can't stop thinking about raping white wimminz
>>
>>52740436

idk man just how manys barbie blondes ugly as sin we have seen already? like they are everywhere, the same look, like slags

idk
>>
Around this time is always when the cuckposting starts, why? /pol/tards start posting a lot more too. What happens around this time that causes them to come out?
>>
>>52740745
White women were made for swarthy men though
>>
File: 1447584152001.png (523 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
1447584152001.png
523 KB, 575x767
White piggus
>>
>>52740299
>italy
>>
File: Alexandra Daddario 2.jpg (764 KB, 936x1231) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra Daddario 2.jpg
764 KB, 936x1231
>>52740569
>>52740664
>>52740692
>>52740892
Post a hotter non-white chick then. I'm not just gonna shit on them I just want to see examples of 9+/10 nonwhite women.

I mean I don't see how they could compete, white skin is the most feminine and white women have the best eyes obviously.
>>
>>52741479
she's already better looking than your stub nosed monkey lol >>52740692
>>
>>52741479
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little whiteboi? I’ll have you know I that I didn't even graduate high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous robberies on innocent white families, and I have over $300 confirmed in my welfare checks. I am trained in gorilla behavior and I’m the top nigga in the entire Chicagan ghetto. You are nothing to me but just another bike and wallet. I will steal the fuck out of everything you own with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, whiteboi. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of niggas across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cultural enrichment, honkey. The cultural enrichment that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dick. You’re fucking dead, whitey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rob you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in crime, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my ancestors who were kings and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whiteboi. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn honky. I will cum all over your wife and you will drown in it too. You’re fucking dead, whiteboi.
>>
File: slavic.jpg (200 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
slavic.jpg
200 KB, 1280x853
And not a singe hot nonwhite was posted
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.