[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>same population >similar language >similar gdp Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>same population >similar language >similar gdp Which is better?
>>
>>52738224
replace serbian flag with macedonian, my western bulgarian friend
>>
>>52738263
we're the belgium of the balkans.
>>
Consider Bulgarians are visting Serbia in great number for New Year's Eve, we're winning! And Bulgaria isn't even our top tourism destination; we like Greece more for sea.

Oh, and they have a bigger problem with gypsies.
>>
>>52738224
>Brothers vs. backstabbers
What a question desu lad
>>
Serbia
>>
Serbia
>>
bulgaria has many gypsies and muslims. I think women from those countries must be posted to be sure lads
>>
>>52738224
bulgaria ofc,its in EU
>>
File: ana.jpg (110 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
ana.jpg
110 KB, 1023x682
serbia has better tennis players

can't wait to smell anas sweat in just a week or two
>>
i don't know desu
two most on par nations imo
serbia is probably shittier economically because of the war and the sanctions, and bulgaria has a seaside, but on the other hand, serbia is still a center for another 2 million people outside its borders and has vojvodina, which is a culturally developed region with potential
>>52738548
what the fuck are you on about m8
>>
>>52738705
both serbia and bulgaria have a lot of gypsies
though bulgaria does have another 500k turks to add to the vermin
>>
I'll be able to answer this after my trip through the Balkans next summer, can't wait
>>
>>52738849
http://www.kurir.rs/bugari-dolaze-borisov-kod-cece-na-uscu-clanak-857375
Braća Bugari dolaze u velikom broju i za Novu Godinu. Veoma smo slični po mentalitetu pa im turbofolk i opijanje odgovara.
>>
>>52738962
id get ready for dissapointment. The cities look really bad the only reedemable qualities is the country side and maybe some of the black sea tourist cities
>>
>>52738747
What a little kurwa, I'd love to glaze her face
>>
>>52739356
Isn't the Adriatic Sea coast extremely beautiful? I have been to Croatia and Slovenia before, I liked it, but I want to visit the other Balkan countries too this time around.
>>
>>52738912
serbia has gyppos?
>>
I don't know anything about either of these two countries tbqh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.