[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: thank Canada for something Thank you Canada for trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: עלה.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
עלה.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
ITT: thank Canada for something

Thank you Canada for trailer park boys
Thank you Canada for god tier wrestlers
>>
Thank you Canada for Nothing
>>
AMD
>>
Thanks for reminding me it's 2015
>>
Thanks for Nickelback and Justin Bieber
>>
File: KevinOwens.jpg (18 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
KevinOwens.jpg
18 KB, 642x361
>>52729499

Is the best active full time Canadian wrestler today this fat cuck?
>>
>>52729499
Thanks Canada for your unique
>>
Thank you for creating a developed Russia in the other corner of the world.
>>
>>52729694
I don't know 2bh
I stopped watching when he just entered nxt
but Benoit, Hart(s),Roddy Piper, etc.
>>
Thanks Canada for Drake and the Drakes Lache miehm
>>
thanks for... free healthcare i guess, kinda
>>
Thank you Canada for keeping up the Anglo/f*rancophonie rivalry in the new world. True lads
>>
Thank you Canada for Nathan Fielder. Funniest show on TV at the moment.
>>
Thanks for a fucking leaf
>>
>>52730614
Wait, I thought that show was cancelled? Is it really still airing?
>>
>>52730736
Season 3 just ended with the tightrope thing and the show was renewed for a 4th season.
>>
thank you Canada for the neetbux
>>
>>52730614
Its a funny show
>>
I unironically like drake. I've only heard small portions of a handful of his songs and don't follow him at all, but he just seems like he has a beautiful soul. Any other bros know this drake feel?
>>
>>52731393
No. but maybe you could indulge us by spamming reaction images of him looking revolted whenever you see a post you don't like, that might win us over
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 659x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 659x438
>>52731554
>a leaf replies to you
>>
>>52729499
does Israel have trailer parks?
>>
>>52729499
Thanks for the welfare >:)
>>
>>52729499
Thank you Canada for being like US and A, but in a better style and composed of better people. You're a decent counterweight. You're colony someone can be proud of.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7vIfdKwHDk

Thank you Canada
>>
>>52731952
I'm surprised we still get tulips and parades after all these years.
>>
>>52731699
yeah but it's small parks in the desert so you won't see much unless you pass through there
>>
>>52729499
Thank you for Boards of Canada and of Montreal.
>>
>>52732203
hipstershit detected

>>>/mu/
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.