[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>niggers can't pronounce the "th" sound in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1445020135751.jpg (51 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1445020135751.jpg
51 KB, 500x532
>niggers can't pronounce the "th" sound in English
>just use "d" instead (dat ding dere nigga)
Upsetting to be honest, family.
>>
Germans and Poles do this too.
See the Chicago/Milwaukee accent.
>>
sure they can
but on tv they just choose the abnormal ones to show you
>>
I DIDDUN NUFFIN
>>
>>52729111
Jamal please
>>
File: 1451021544124.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1451021544124.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>52729030
how can I learn ebonics

I want to speak everyday like WE WUZ

alternatively chav or bogan bydlo english
>>
File: Kermit.jpg (11 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
Kermit.jpg
11 KB, 354x352
> mfw Americans say "Reik" instead of "Reich"
>>
>>52729030

Yanks can't pronounce the letter "z" correctly as cannucks and brits.
>>
Europeans who've studied English for ~4 years already speak something closer to standard English than the majority of African Americans in the United States. i cry at night
>>
>Axe
>>
File: i18.jpg (105 KB, 540x475) Image search: [Google]
i18.jpg
105 KB, 540x475
>>52729030
>>52739394
all the "th" in the world won't stop honkies from going extinct
>>
Ebonics is a dialect of English, get over it.

It's the same way that Vulgar Latin eventually became French, Spanish, Italian etc.
>>
>>52730926
listen to a lot of American rap music. even white rappers are okay - they just copy what blacks are producing anyway.
>>
>>52739817

What if I told you that rappers will change they way they pronounce a word in order to make it rhyme.
>>
>>52729081
i just use f because i am aware of the stereotypes :^)
>>
>>52732151
if you pronounce foreign words correctly in the Anglosphere people will think you're some kind of loser or linguistics nerd
>>
>>52729030
They been talking like that since they done come here on the ships. Everybody got an accent. Vernacular be what it is.
>>
>>52740709
i would believe you....
doesn't change the fact that they use their own nonsense vocabulary, which is departed from English in more ways than just pronunciation.
>>
>>52740984

Write a poem/song with perfect grammar all the time and it will sound like shit.

The only thing that matters is conveying complete concepts and making them fit the form of your verse.

The words 'poetic licence' exist for a reason.
>>
>>52741601
it won't sound like shit strictly. it just might be harder to do. And i never mentioned grammar - i specifically referred to vocabulary. there are countless examples of great poetry, which became great without needing to devise a new dialect of English to do so. i don't think Ebonics should be barred from use in art or anything - just don't try to pass it off as English.
>>
try pronouncing any human languages properly when you got fat ape lips
>>
>>52741938

But the use of slang vocabulary doesn't stop it being English either. Robert Burns' work is even more incomprehensible than whip nae nae yet it is still English
>>
>>52732151
post a vocaroo of correct pronunciation
>>
>>52742126
*SMACKS LIPS*

HOL UP

HOL UP

U AIN WHITE WASHING ENGLISH, NIGGA?
>>
>>52742163
there's nothing slang about it. slang would imply that they're using the vocabulary as an informal alternative, or that they're using it to sound "cool" etc. the words they use are simply their vocabulary, full stop. also pretty sure Robert Burns wrote in Scottish English, which has in fact been acknowledged to be different from British English and other forms of English.
>>
>>52729254
I'm guessing he's more of a Howard Bassingthwaite III
>>
>>52732151
>people pronounce foreign words to suit their native language when speaking that language
Literally only anglos do this.
>>
>>52730926
Do time
>>
>>52729030
Scandinavians have the same problem you nonce
>>
how does english sound with heavy slav accent? I also sometimes accidently say da instead of yes tho I almost never speak english, very rarely, uni got me in this one program where I have to speak with foreign colleagues on rare occasions
>>
>>52745639

It sounds pretty cool actually, don't know what the average 'Murican or Brit would say though
>>
>>52745639
Can't think of any time I've heard a Serb speaking with a thick accent, but I presume it sounds like a Croat, and my uncle is Croatian.

Kinda sounds a bit jittery, like you're a bit anxious.

Polish people sound calmer, a bit deeper pitch, and a bit excited instead of anxious.

Russians sound calmer still, and the vowels sound the deepest.
>>
>>52745584
scandis are niggers
>>
>>52745809
serb accents sounds nothing like croat one, to me at least
the words might be the same, but croatian sounds so... female and gay somehow, bosnian like half gay, and montenegrin sounds like a drunk retard who is really happy
>>
>>52745908
I'm talking about in English. My uncle is from Bosnia anyway.
>>
>>52729081
We acutally use a "z" for th.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.