[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20 10/oct/17/angela-merkel-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 180px-Philcanceel.jpg (6 KB, 180x90) Image search: [Google]
180px-Philcanceel.jpg
6 KB, 180x90
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

>Gee whiz, looks like those turkish immigrants (who are secular, relatively) failed to assimilate into our country effectively

Then five years later
>Hmmm this crisis in Syria is terrible... maybe we should formulate an effective strategy to help these people
>boot emotions.exe >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elueA2rofoo
>house party at mine, don't wreck the place ;))))
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 489x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 489x501
Germany has literally no multicultural provisions in their culture for those outside European heritage.

All the refugees should all be sent to the U.S. So we can whip them into shape.
>>
REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>52729048
I don't know how America did it, but they managed to make a bretty gud country out of the poorest of the poor from abroad, even if your country does have lots of problems too ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 456x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 456x720
>>52729433
>I don't know how America did it
By giving people something they can be a part of. Germany will always be for Germans. Sweden will always be for swedes, etc etc. A Turk just feels out of place; no amount of warm hearted feels will change that.
>>
File: 1449865401675.jpg (203 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1449865401675.jpg
203 KB, 838x983
>>52729126
>>52729649
I suppose you're right lad, the fact that your lard ass of a gountry was built (after kicking out the original occupants) with immigration in mind helped those who had failed to prosper at home do well in a wide open frontier.
>>
>>52729794
>after kicking out the original occupants
That happened before the United States existence. It was Spanish, French and British who eradicated native populations. Natives were never second class citizens like Africans.

A common misconception.
>>
File: What face.png (111 KB, 195x269) Image search: [Google]
What face.png
111 KB, 195x269
>>52729974
>It was Spanish, French and British who eradicated native populations.
>>
>>52730109
Spain can't into genocide with the lads
>>
>>52730109
>>52730180
It's the truth; Brits killed North American natives and Spanish killed central and South American natives. The United States constitution is modeled after Iroquois constitution.

Spain probably doing the most disease spreading.
>>
>>52729794
The official government policy on natives was always assimilation. They were given free citizenship should they choose to claim it.

Much more of the native race was miscegenated out of existence than was killed.
>>
>>52730340
Spain were amateurs though.
>>
>>52729048
>whip them into shape
*string them up from the trees
>>
>>52730641
Not really desu. I think it's safe to say Spanish Killmore natives then Brits.
>>
>>52730790
They probably weren't as enthusiastic about it though
>>
>>52730641
They wiped out every native on Hispaniola.
>>
I was reading the artcile and getting excited before I saw that it was in 2010
>>
>>52730790
>rìght you native lads dig up our silver, we'll fuck your women and raise new generations of mixed Spanish native people

Pfft amateur hour. Our genocide was steelier and more perfidious promising them things qnd betraying them. Also this>>52731259
>>
>>52731668
Don't take it as too much of a compliment neighbour ;)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.