[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Armenians in your country /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: 42424.png (44 KB, 387x448) Image search: [Google]
42424.png
44 KB, 387x448
Tell me about Armenians in your country /int/
>>
>>52725148
All I know is they live in Glendale California and act like niggers.

That's okay though because California is a minority filled shithole anyway.
>>
A few that I personally know are ok
>>
Oh I also worked with a pair of Armenian fraternal twins once. One was super nice (the ugly one) and the other was a huge stuck up cunt (the hot one) who seemed to always be under the misguided impression that everyone wanted to sleep with her.
>>
ils ne sont pas des juifs
>>
>>52725148
They are nice guys. Never loan them money though.
>>
The only one I know is top tier dark qt who hates when people assume shes arab or turk
>>
They're 100% indistinguishable from Lebanese durka durkas. They behave the exact same fucking way, look the same, act the same.

As far as integration goes they really fucking suck.
>>
At least they aren't mudslims.
>>
File: 1450970522575s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1450970522575s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>52725699
>Never loan them money though
>>
>>52725148
Not to be trusted.
>>
>>52725148
Haven't met/heard of one
>>
Some of them bro tier, some of them 1915 tier.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x248) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x248
>>52725148
That an evil Galustyan skunk Armenian guy from TV. He did put Russians into a quarrel with Uzbeks and Tajiks also he did scoff at beards and scoff at a worker and a chief of factory represent his as a homosexual couple.
>>
>>52726309
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Singapore

Very bad, there are many of them over there.
>>
>>52725148
Seems they avoid it to come here. (Probably because muh-Turks)
They are just dark-skinned Joos.
>>
The only respectable Armenian is Sevan Nişanyan and he is a guy who shat in a jar and threw that to his wife's head
>>
>>52726617
there are some famous armos over there

Kavanian who used to co moderate the Bullyparade show with Bully Herbig, Abraham and Kentikian.. etc.
>>
>>52726850
proofs?
is he still in prison btw?
>>
>>52725148
One of my family's best friends are Armenians. They aren't violent, very hospitable, aren't that religious, has god tier food, aren't greedy and generally very nice people. I'd gladly replace one Armenian for every 100 Orthocancer kikes
>>
>>52725148
The have a powerful, hidden lobby

mfw everyone thinks the French jews are powerful when in facts, Armenians are pulling the string (not quite but they "carefully" are listened to)
>>
>>52727378
A jew and an armenian enters into a bar.

The Bilderberg group is meeting.
>>
>>52726861
>Kavanian
Never heard of him before 2bh. Just looked up that he worked in some famous movies as a voice actor though.
>>
>>52727231
yeah, he recently threw a party for his birthday in jail lmao.
>proofs
he said he did it himself, though he refuses to speak why he did that. search this on youtube: AYKIRI SORULAR SEVAN NİŞANYAN
>>
>>52725148
They are one of the 13 official minorities, since they have been historically present for the last few hundred years. There's probably around 20-30 thousand with Armenian family background, but vast majority are assimilated.
A few important historical figueres were armenians ( a couple officers from the 1848-49 revolution, who got executed by Austrians)
>>
>>52727587
was that his wife or ex-wife at the time?
also why was he imprisoned? cuz of insulting the Prophet (PBUH) or illegal construction? or are those just excuses?
>>
>>52728153
his wife at the time.
he didn't insult the prophet btw, just made fun of people who got mad because of that video.
he became a candidate from Liberal Dem. Party, and just after that he got imprisoned because of the "illegal" construction.
If all Arm*nians were like him, I might even like your kind :) His views on CHP, Atakurt's rule and Turkish democracy in general are very accurate in my opinion
>>
>>52725148
They live here since rather long ago.
>>
>>52728252
what are his views on Atacuck etc?
>>
>>52728393
He just doesn't idealize or demonize Ataturk. He has one of the most objective views on Ataturk: that he was a dictator whose rule actully benefited the country. This isn't important, the important idea of his is about CHP: CHP is the crippling factor of Turkish democracy. CHP is like an neverchanging old boxer who always fights the young upcoming champions. As a result of that we never see a satisfying box match
>>
>>52726850
he is very smart guy though
>>
>>52728698
I don't disagree but I wouldn't say 'very'. I deeply respect his lifestyle though.
>>
>>52728596
intredasting
has he ever made his opinion on Ataturk's ethnic origin public?
>>
>>52725148
they r ok
>>
>>52728848
don't know.
I doubt he holds any specific idea about that anyway. Noone cares about that except for Özden Aydın and Kadir Mısıroğlu
>>
>>52729015
that's too bad, I was very interested in hearing out his position on this sensitive topic
>>
>>52725779
shut up they dont need too. they r christian
>>
>>52725779
t. t*rk
>>
Who? Ok, Calouste Gulbenkian made his foundation here, and I think theres some Armenian footballer playing here, other than that I have no idea.
>>
>>52725766
Is her first name Elizabeth
>>
>>52729229
Why do you think his etnic origin is a sensitive topic? Or why do you think it matters?

Unless you think people actually care about the jew meme.
>>
I've known four Armenians personally

>Armo 1 & 2
Younger brother and sister, they lived above me in my flat. Both used to be bullied at school (it was a very rough school) and in our flat (we lived in a pretty bad neighborhood I guess).

I used to look out for them because they got bullied and I always felt bad for them. However they turned out to be huge cunts and started talking shit even though I always protected them. Then I started bullying them too.

I remember once her cousins visited and she told them to jump me. I was like 10 back then, her cousins were teens. They didn't do it though.
>Armo 3
Girl at my high school. Most people disliked her because she was weird and kind of slutty.

I remember she sucked off a guy twice her age in the woods somewhere. I mentioned that once and I was sent to the principal.

All in all, she turned out nice though in the last two years of high school. Probably because she kept becoming less and less popular.

>Armo 4
Guy at my high school, only joined it in the last two years. Was mostly bullied because he was TOO nice and he had massive ears and a massive nose. I ended up kind of looking out for him too, but he quickly made friends with the autistic kids so he stopped being bullied.

His mom is my mother's hairdresser, apparently a nice woman.
>>
>>52729792
Because if the allegations are true that would make all post-Ottoman Turkish history a lie, a big nothing and people will grow disillusioned.
>>
>>52730235
What allegations? Some meme internet sites? Thessaloniki was 1/3 jewish, thats it. Thats what people take as proof and guess he is jewish.

Its like 200 years from now , and people will call Erdogan Kurdish because Turkey was 1/4th Kurdish in 2015. Its just random and retarded.

He stoke Turkish, Andrew Mango argues his father was Albanian, others just Turks, some Yoruk, some slavic.
>>
>>52730350
>He spoke Turkish
So did plenty minorities, many were monolingual in it.
Erdogan doesn't come from a place with a big Kurdish population...
>>
>>52730455
i advise you took look up "kurds in istanbul"

and just replace erdogan with someone else who was born earlier

nonetheless i just wanted to comment that his ethnic origin is not a sensitive topic, and there would be no real reason for someone to blindly call him a jew without any real proof, andrew mangos book is pretty good and he would have commented about it if there was any
>>
>>52730613
IIRC there were very few Kurds in Istanbul in the 50s
also Mango seems idk like too establishment-friendly to me
>>
>>52730235
selanik jews weren't villagers though.
>>
>>52731040
?
>>
>>52730944
It is just silly to expect from someone respectable (nisanyan, or any other) to tarnish his reputation and take up a meme thing without any proof and make himself a target for ad hominems.
>>
What are " armenians " you all are talking about ?
>>
>>52731077
Idk man I have a hunch that it's true
>>
>>52731607
you will make a great historian

make your these about the subject and make us proud by proving it
>>
>>52731795
thesis*
>>
>>52731795
I'll try my best m8
>>
>>52731883
Don't listen to him, keep doing your major in kurd studies
>>
like 95% of them live in California, especially LA area and Glendale. They have money and spend it with no class at all. A lot of them either do coke or sell it. There are a few on the east coast but they cosplay as italians.
>>
>>52731954
why not both? of course my thesis will be on something Kurdish but that won't prevent me from researching Ataturk's background
>>
>>52732097
It's a good idea, the dean of your university will be really impressed with your knowledge of kurdish history as well as ataturk's semitic heritage

You'll definitely get that PhD
>>
>>52732042
>they cosplay as italians
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
XEXEXEXEXEEXEXEXEXE
Literally
Literally this
::DD
>>
>>52732196
thanks bruv
>>
>>52725148
They're based. Cartho-armenian priest Isakowicz-Zaleski especially.

Unlike jews (their life was pretty similar) they were never hated
>>
>>52732275
>>52732097

I remember the first time you posted that you were a student of "Kurdish studies".

I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I did in that thread.
>>
>>52732328
I'm happy for you ladm8
>>
>>52732275
Khentrem

>>52732328
It's serious business, write now he's working on a 35 page diagram of the monobrow gene and where it originated from
>>
There are a couple of them who legally changed into russians before shit went down.
>>
They own and run Cambridge paving stones, with armor tech they will always look like new...
>>
>>52732451
Right now*
>>
File: 1531546544658.gif (342 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1531546544658.gif
342 KB, 400x400
>>52725148
WAKE UP
>>
Fresno California

biggest population of filthy subhuman armenians in the US

>basically act like persians with the entitlement, clannish behavior, aggressive machismo bullshit but without money

>anyone who isnt an armo doesnt get invited to family affairs. I know entire wedding parties of best men and bridesmaids that didn't get to go to the actual wedding

>whine about genocide any chance they get

>guys are assholes, girls are entitled, food is terrible

>other half of the coin is they are the scummiest most rip off criminal element in town, shady fucking cunts

basically everything I thought about jews, I now apply to all semetic peoples. the entire area are all like this.
>arab
>persian
>turk
>armenian
all scum with the same awful traits
>>
>>52733340
turks, persians and armenians aren't semitic...
>>
>>52725148
they're bros
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.