[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The goat is kill.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
The goat is kill.
>>
What exactly am I looking at here?
>>
File: skål.png (11 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
skål.png
11 KB, 530x492
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1451217517070.webm
>>
>>52719993
they set up a really flammable goat thing every year and people keep burning them down for some reason

it's almost a competition to do it as quickly as possible even though it's illegal
>>
Just can't resist that primal urge to burn shit down can they
>>
Finns did it
>>
>>52720490
Two drunk Swedes

One was arrested (and caught on fire himself) and is going to be charged with arson
>>
>>52719945
if you are to protect it do it right
put the army to it
circle it with fence wire and makeshift sandbag fortifications
put mounted guns looking the entire area around it
fortify the area with landmines and have armored vehicles ready for back up
put sniper countermeasures on every high point within a 1km radius
give executive orders
the use of live ammo is authorized
if it doesn't have authorization and is not army shoot it down on the spot no questions asked
insubordination to these orders will be met with martial court and jail time
sabotage of any part of the plan or the burning of the goat itself from within the army ranks will be dealt with martial court and summarily execution by firing squad
>>
>Gävlebocken brann ner - sotig man erkände
>Refugees welcome!

:^)
>>
File: 1-F-386-18-800x800.jpg (92 KB, 796x800) Image search: [Google]
1-F-386-18-800x800.jpg
92 KB, 796x800
>>52719945
Tell me for what do you think we need that goat for?

I don't know... what for?

That's exactly it - no one knows - so you don't have to worry that someone will ask. Do you know what this goat does? This goat represents most basic needs of our society. It's a goat, that we could accomplish. Do you know what we do with this goat? We open the eyes of disbelievers! Look! - we say - It's ours! It was made by us, and it's not our last word. And no one has the right to say anything against it. It's a community goat, affiliated with six institutions, that will be burned by some vandal in winter. And what will we do then?

Affidavit of Destruction?

Exactly.
>>
christmas is saved
>>
>>52719945
After Christmas, doesn't count.

Fuck you Sweden you ruined Christmas again.
>>
god bless america
>>
>>52720224

>that absolute mad man running in flames
>>
>>52720224
>shit shit shit
Stop culturally appropriating our curse words you racist Swedes.
>>
>>52720224
noice
>>
>>52724018

As long as it is done before new years its good. 2016 is saved!
>>
is this burning man ? i love that place !
>>
>>52724713
Go back to Quebec you French faggot.
>>
>>52719945
Didn't they put a wall with guards around it?
>>
do they keep arresting people to maintain the facade? what happens to them? if they're actually charged with arson what is the point of the goat and why wasn't it discontinued despite being a perpetual fire hazard?
>>
>>52727494
When thr American guy got arrested for it they gave him like a 15 thousand dollar fine or something.

And the answer to the rest of your questions is that Swedes are dumb.
>>
>>52720688
No! Don't protect it. It's practically a tradition to burn it down now.
>>
>>52727494
The real question is why they aren't cashing in on the burning for tourism bucks.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.