[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE created civilization and all that bullshit, now what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (181 KB, 1600x802) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
181 KB, 1600x802
WE created civilization and all that bullshit, now what?
>>
Greeks haven't created anything

pay denbts
>>
>>52718349
now nothing but pay debts
>>
>>52718349
Andreas Palaiologos was the last Byzantine pretender. He sold his claims to Isabella and Ferdinand.

Does this mean the current Spanish monarch has a claim on Constantinople?
>>
>>52718349
Now you pucker your assholes for German pity
>>
File: el-risitas2.png (715 KB, 594x797) Image search: [Google]
el-risitas2.png
715 KB, 594x797
>>52718349
>turkish dna enters the genepool
>everybody becomes lazy and retarded
good job turkey
>>
>>52718349
now we enjoy sunshine
>>
>>52718400
he sold it to the french monarch but the claims end after desuetude
>>
>>52718349
I feel you senpai I feel you, we were philosophers and historians and shit back in the day, now it's time to rest and enjoy sunshine desu
>>
>>52718400
he also has claim on kingdom of jerusalem, interesting

will there be renewed roman empire under spanish dynasty? better than habsbergers like otto von habsburger
>>
>>52718349
now JUST FUCK MY REPUTATION UP FOREVER FAAM
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
HELLENES
>>
DENBTS
>>
>>52718349
Do you still have those descended from Byzantine nobility?
>>
tell me, Greek brothers, was Alexander Greek, and why?
>>
Now enjoy the others' money :^)
>>
>>52725670
Alexander is actually a mixture of Greek and Proto-Slavic heritage, although Alexander was considered a Barbarian by the rest of the Greek tribes he spoke a Greek dialect and spread the Hellenic culture in the Middle East, Not to mention that many SlavoMacedonians look very Greek to me.
I wish we could fix the dispute with the Republic of Macedonia tho.
>>
>>52718349
Is ancient Greek is same as current Greek?
Ancient Chinese is not same as current Chinese.
>>
>>52726275
C'mon lad languages evolve, of course it's not the same but you can clearly see the resemblance
>>
>>52725670
hes Albanian
>>
>WE WUZ LAW MAKERS

t. Justinian
>>
File: 3569618.jpg (135 KB, 460x318) Image search: [Google]
3569618.jpg
135 KB, 460x318
>>52718349
Roman Empire may be the cultural forefather but they did not create the civilization.

>Babylon
>Assyria
>Sumeria

>inb4 Turkish cockroach
>inb4 muh non-existent Tower of Babel
>>
File: laugh.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>52718446
>>
>>52726333
Alexander was Greek period. Macedonians are cucks.
>>
>>52718446
>prisoner dna enters the genepool
>everybody becomes abos and shitposters
Ayyyy
>>
>>52725893
He was greek culturally, religiously and linguistically and hellenic which all makes him a hellene therefore a greek. He was also born in pic related (Pella), which is in the modern-day Macedonia region of Greece.

He was Ἀλέξανδρος, not Aлeкcaндap.
>>
>>52725670
Macedonian people mustn't have been Greek like Epirotes, but Alexander himself was from an ethnic Greek dynasty. That's why Aristotle was his teacher
But people here were considered barbarians overall, didn't had democracy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.