[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A retarded question but Im atheist so I don't know shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1448959109227.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1206) Image search: [Google]
1448959109227.jpg
247 KB, 1280x1206
A retarded question but Im atheist so I don't know shit.

But why people blame the jews for the death of Jesus?
The Romans where politeists for all I know. You know, Zeus and shit.

Also, Jesus was a jew too so it makes no sense to blame them for this.

Pic unrelated.
>>
t. alberto niggaosa
>>
>>52714821

Christianity was engineered over two millennia to hate jews. The religion has barely anything to do with the original scripture

The original scripture was totally shit as well. boring ass SJW crap.
>>
>>52714821
>Zeus
You mean Jupiter you fucking pleb
>>
>>52715035
No. I really mean Zeus.

>>52715007
But why?
I mean, if I can figure out that there is something wrong with that picture, others should be able too.
>>
>>52714821
8/10
>>
>>52715129

why? because it was essentially a competing religion sharing a domain with christianity

why do people believe it? because they hate jews. vicious circle innit
>>
>tfw can't bomb ruthessly without people getting upset
>tfw can't occopy clay without people taking notice
rough life israel
>>
>>52715255

nobody is talking about Israel's foreign policy here, claus. start another thread
>>
>>52715192
Religion really is retarded.
And yet, I support judeo- Christian religions just so we can counter balance the weight of Islam.
>>
>>52715255
As long the ones get bombed and getting their clay stole are Muslims, I don't care.

Burning then with white phosphorous is not enough in my view. Yes, I edgy.
>>
>>52715129
Zeus was how the Greek called him. The Romans called him Jupiter.
Ignorant monkey, get out with your retarded clickbait.
>>
https://telegram.me/joinchat/CFnQZwOhFSDMZTfTOm61Tw

JOIN NOW=PROFIT IN LIFE
>>
>>52715764
I don't really care.
Im on mobile and didn't searched what God was what before posting it.

Also, who cares. The question here is about Jesus and jews.

The Romans are just incidental.
>>
>>52715324
So I am not alone! Good to know!
>>
File: 1380646911485.gif (2 MB, 388x356) Image search: [Google]
1380646911485.gif
2 MB, 388x356
>>52715324
>listening to the jew

good goy
>>
"I find no fault with him"
-Pontius Pilate, Roman Governor of Judaea
>>
>>52715977
I can only assume there is a lot of Fedoras in the same position as us, Avon.

Seeing what is happening in Europe was an eye opener for a lot of people.
>>
>>52715007
Oh look a kike passing the buck..what a rare sight. And yes the old testament is pretty shit.
>>
>>52715903
If you don't know shit go ask at your local church and you'll see no one actually blames the Jews. You'll only get meme answers here.
Get educated in the process.
>>
>>52716039
How can religion be so retarded and yet fool so many people today?
Are they insane enough to die for a ideology? Didn't they learn enough with the nazis?
>>
>>52715007

You just dont like it because it exposes jews for their hypocricy and greed.

>And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
>>
>>52714821

Jesus was a Hebrew. He called the Jews hypocrites, blind guides, a den of vipers, serpents, and sons of their father - Satan.
>>
isn't it because the jew tribes pay roman soldiers to c.uckify jesus ?
>>
>>52714821
i want to comment about how hard ill fuck that hoe but i know ill jizz in her hand in 9 seconds and then ill look embarrassing for a minute and then ill ask her to marry me.
>>
>Zeus
>>
>>52716073
>>52716208

The subject of this thread was why the Jewish people are blamed for Jesus' death.

If you want to discuss why Judaism is also a load of horseshit (with slightly more interesting scripture tbf) then be my guest and start a thread about it or something.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.