[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there be a war of our generation in the Europe? With who?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Bismarck1894.jpg (54 KB, 379x568) Image search: [Google]
Bismarck1894.jpg
54 KB, 379x568
Will there be a war of our generation in the Europe? With who? Russia? Muslims? War between ourselves? What do you think?
>>
>>52714087
Why do you want to see a war, my little polack?
>>
File: 1450566487001.png (260 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
1450566487001.png
260 KB, 729x509
>>52714087
Not class or race, but a religion war

Hopefully after kicking out muslims we will also get rid of North Kazakhstan/European part, Albania/Kosovo/"Greater Albania", Bosnia and "Muslim Slavs" and East Thrace, for muslim-free Europe
>>
I hope not. War is always bad.
>>
>>52716507

Civil war is probably the worst. At least in other modern conflicts, sides pretend to be civilised and acting according to human rights.

>>52714298

Not really want to see, especially with you, since that could mean the end of everything, if USA got involved as well.

But little, tiny part of me is currious, how I would find myself in this world with a whole new ruleset, so different than the one, that works during peace.

That being said, I don't want any war, especially anywhere close to my home. I love my family and I like my friends. No need for tragic scenarios in my life.
>>
>>52714298
So you will finally perish once and for all.
>>
>>52718087

>And the whole planet with them.

We need civil war in Russia and something to change their slave mentality. Deep inside, Russians can be good. Look how they usually treat animals - way better than USA and western europe. They are just evil to other humans - years of living under tyranny did that to them.

We need to make Russia good. They don't need to be the boogeyman for the whole planet.
>>
>>52718514
Russians can't be good. Their mentality was shaped by the mongol rule. They're cruel asian bastards, their country is weak and rotten from the inside.

They will fall sooner or later.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 251x201
>>52714087
>War breaks out in Europe
>We are told to fight our friends from /int/
I don't know what I would do lads
>>
>>52718628

We are anonymous and wouldn't know each other. I would hestitate more about killing my friends from some specific online game.

It would all depend on the situation. If the fight was honorable, I would treat it as our last duel and try to kill my friend, just as we did countless times in the game. After all, this is what we were doing all the time, more or less. I would have an opportunity to check if they are better or worse than me IRL - even though real fight is totally different to the one known from our game and considering how much of real battles is covering fire, most likely none of us will manage to kill the other.

If he surrendered or would be unarmed, I would never kill him and would do my best to give him the best conditions available to prisoners. I could even help him escape, if that meant death to him.

I don't know if it sounds edgy or not, but well, what else could I do? Join his side? I have much more to lose on my side - family, real life friends, possibly children some day. I would be sad after killing him and certainly would visit his grave, but I don't see any other option.

/int/ is a pretty neutral community. We are like generic guys from the street, who like to be anonymous and it's not like we even know a single other /int/ernational guy.

On the other hand, I would probably gladly kill some /b/tard, even if I used to be one of them. World is a better place without them.
>>
>>52714087
I hope the US doesn't decide to get involved with your guys shit again. 10 bucks says that Germany starts it by trying to enforce multiculturalism. We rebuilt Europe before but all we got was a bunch of ass blasted cunts. If Europe destroys itself again the only people getting a new Marshall plan will be the poles.
>>
>>52719775

Well, last time there was no Marshall plan for us, because USSR didn't want us to get it. They also denied us from getting any money from Germany, so I guess us getting any money from you isn't as sure, as you might think, even if your president really wanted to do it.

Thanks for your support, though.
>>
>>52719775
You did nto have to enter, you did it for monetary and power gains.
>>
File: Leafisyourfriend.jpg (144 KB, 700x975) Image search: [Google]
Leafisyourfriend.jpg
144 KB, 700x975
>>52714087
>War breaks out in Europe
*Sigh*, Well I guess we have to save the U.K's ass again.
>>
>>52719903
Poland not getting Marshall plan money was the result of the mistake we made by not pushing past Berlin all the way to Moscow
>>
>>52719913
>implying
>>
>>52714087
Yep, between libtards and people that still resist the degeneracy. Libtards will win as usual until europe exist no more
>>
>>52718628
oh mah gerd, a war between europoors. meanwhile i'm having a grand ol' time fucking my bitch and watching the NFL with my beer buddies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.