[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse international news organisation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: aljaz.png (152 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
aljaz.png
152 KB, 900x900
Is there a worse international news organisation?
>>
File: fox-news-logo.jpg (29 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
fox-news-logo.jpg
29 KB, 670x377
>>
>>52705153
I was going to say that, but Fox isn't international is it? Maybe RT then
>>
>>52705176
Whoops, didn't see the international part
>>
CNN is quite digustingly bad
>>
>>52705195
RT counts but it really isn't that bad. Not as bad as Al jazeera or CNN at least
>>
>>52705118
Telesur maybe. RT can be pretty biased sometimes.

I guess the Qatari owners of AJ aren't very commited to impartiality.
>>
>>52705118
no i think thats it right there
>>
CNN is Happening-tier news.
>>
>>
>>52707575
>>52705211
>>
why is aljazeera bad?
>>
>>52705118

They're actually one of the better ones 2bh.

I mean if you can't supply your own grains of salt to whatever you watch, no matter who's bringing it to you, then I don't know what to say.
>>
>>52707594
Didn't pander western ignorance.
>>
>>52707594
Because their views are different from the Western world. Which is actually a good thing, giving you an extra perspective.
>>
Degree of propaganda on RT is the same that on Western channels, but you don't realize because you are used to it. Russia is always portrayed wrong on them, they back Turkey with act of war, blame Putin for shooting down Malasyan plane. Latest media campaign is 600 civilians killed in Syria. Was there such hype when USA did "collateral damage"? I doubt so.
>>
>>52705118

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_controversies_and_criticism
>>
>>52708069
https://noodleremover.news
>>
>>52708380
t.Cargo cultist
>>
Why is AJ bad? They've always been quite impartial from what I've seen
>>
>>52708069
I'm entirely aware of it, actually I tend to watch the reports of both RT and BBC/CNN/Western Media to get an idea of what really happened. Somewhere amongst all the propaganda and spin is a shred of truth.
>>
>>52708764
I honestly find AJ to be one of the most objective news outlets out there. Sure they're noticeably biased against Israel, but who isn't?
>>
>>52708069

LOL! Hilarious. A third worlder with government funded media complaining about bias.

>Was there such hype when USA did "collateral damage"? I doubt so.

Most of our major newspapers covered it. Julian Assange even made a few US circuits.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.