[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOW...HOL UP...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled5.png (563 KB, 549x444) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
563 KB, 549x444
NOW...HOL UP...
>>
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
WE WUZ SWEDES AN SHIT?
>>
>>52704934
U MEAN
(Loses wife to Ahmad)
TO TELL ME
(Goes to feminist convention)
THAT WE
(Shames his Norse ancestors)
>>
>>52704994
THAT WE CALIPHATE NOW
>>
YOU BE SAYUN...LIKE....WE WUZ....SUM FINNA.....KEEEEINGGS?
>>
I want to play that game but I lose every goddamn time.
>>
>>52705572

>700s start date

>Play as Byzantines

>Declare war on everyone except for arab blob

>Conquer Bulgaria and black sea while you wait for peace deals to expire

>Wait for arab blob to blow up

>Start Varangian guard

>Build up huge retinue.

>Be unstoppable

>Form Roman empire by year 1000

Other tips:

Never fucking declare holy war

Doux = hereditary duke title, strategos = duke title you can appoint and revoke. If your strategos is giving you shit revoke their title and give it to a count who doesn't hate you. Make the old strategos a vassal of the new one

The only ways to fail at this is if you're retarded or if the Mongols and Aztecs declare war on you at the same time.
>>
What game?
>>
>>52705791

cuck kings 2
>>
>>52705572
Me to but I find it a bit slow. I prefer Victoria 2. But CK II is more of an RPG.
>>
>>52706780
*too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.