[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Why is 2015 2015?" I asked them. "Like, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
>"Why is 2015 2015?" I asked them. "Like, why don't we have racism in 2015?"
>"Justin, quiet."
>"But why?" I asked. "I mean, seriously: How did 2015 get stuck in with political correctness exclusivity? You can put 2014 on a campaign message without anyone freaking out. But the moment your message has 2015, boom, it's political correctness."
>Dad answered with his mouth full. "When you come back, it'll be 2016. Deal?"
>"I don't want it to be 2016" I answered, crossing knife and fork over my mostly full plate. "I want to have 2015 political correctness without this ridiculous construction that being political correctness-inclusive is 2015 even when it occurs in 2016."
>"You've gotta pick your battles in this world, Justin," my mom said. "But if this is the issue you want to champion, we stand behind you."
>"Quite a bit behind you," my dad added, and Mom laughed.
>Anyway, I knew it was stupid, but I felt kind of bad for 2016.
>>
I'm not gay but Trudeau can peg me if he wanted to
>>
>>52704612
What the hell did I just read?
>>
My anus is ready
>>
>>52704612
And this is why 'Merica' is a thing
>>
>>52704670
Justin recounting a moment in his life
>>
>>52704670
american attempt at humour/banter
what do you do in this situation? do they expect a polite round of applause?
>>
Wish we had a punce SJW candidate we could elect just to piss off the seppos.
>>
>>52704726
>american attempt at humour/banter
>coming from the country with the most unfunny posters
kek
>>
>>52704858
*grabs by the balls, pushing my glasses up my nose*

Acktually we're funny
>>
>>52704670
>>52704698
>>52704726
Canadians really are the worst posters on this site.
>>
>>52704612
It's almost 2016
>>
>>52704908
THSI THIS
>>
>>52704889
Too bad you don't have the digits to back up that claim
>>
>>52704649
As a gay I don't know why straight guys keep saying shit like this. He's not attractive
>>
>>52704908
So much this.

Canadians (Anglos) need to fuck off and just nod and smile when told to.

I would rather hang out with "stupid muricans" than self-righteous Canadians who thinks they have the moral high-ground when they really just monopolize a huge chunk of land to host their pathetic people (90% geese).

Santa, please ban Canatards from /int/

Please
>>
>>52705458
Geese are very important
>>
>>52704908
>>52704921
>>52705458

The butthurt has arrived! :^)

*face becomes smug*
>>
>>52704612
His dad's been dead for quite a while, before he went information politics
>>
>>52704612

>"Why is 2015 2015?" I asked them. "Like, is the current year even an argument?"
>"Justin, quiet."
>"But why?" I asked. "I mean, seriously: isn't the date just an abstract measure of time, with events occurring in it from people's reactions to other events? Soon I'm going to leave and its not going to be 2015 anymore. "
>Dad answered with his mouth full. "When you go back to the office, it'll be 2016. Deal?"
>"But its still 2015 and some people still living like its 2013" I answered, crossing knife and fork over my mostly full plate. "If they can still refuse refugees when I tell them the current year maybe importing more muslims isn't time related at all"
>"You've gotta pick your battles in this world, Justin," my mom said. "Sometimes people forget to look at their calendar in the morning"
>"Or their sundial," my dad added, and Mom laughed.
>Anyway, I knew I was being stupid and I felt kind of bad for questioning the refugees.
>>
>>52704908
What the fuck was so bad about what they said?

Christ you guys are fucking butthurt about us.
>>
I MEAN, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

COME ON
>>
File: file.png (36 KB, 201x160) Image search: [Google]
file.png
36 KB, 201x160
>>52704612
>talk to a qt
>mention Trudeu
>"I would totally vote for him"
>"he's a quebecois, cute and progressive"
>>
>>52704989

It's just how a feel
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.