[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are people so infatuated with Scotland? Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Why the fuck are people so infatuated with Scotland? Have you ever been? Most of the cities are absolute shitholes where the only things to do are shoot up heroin and beat your wife. Scottish people are mostly fat, stupid and sound retarded, where do you think Americans get it?
>>
Is Trainspotting an accurate depiction of Scottish life?
>>
>>52704160
The accent is worth a giggle tho
>>
>>52704187
If you live in a shite part of Glasgow, then yes. But it has got better since the Thatcherite times.
>>
What about Edinburgh, I've heard good things
>>
>>52704160
>Why the fuck are people so infatuated with Scotland?
Braveheart
>>
>>52704160
Scotland is a very beautiful country and Edinburgh is an amazing city, wtf are you talking about Anglo.

And the University of Edinburgh is one of the oldest school in the world, and is highly regarded around the world.

Are you drunk? Do you think England is any better?
>>
>>52704212
Edinburgh is great, but places like Dundee and Glasgow are the worst of the worst.
>>52704340
>Literally only mentions one city
Lol, I'm half Scottish and have spent most of my life in Scotland, I think I have a better understanding of it than you.
>>
>>52704187

To an extent, a lot of Edinburgh has improved since the 80's though

The book is a lot more closer to reality imo
>>
>>52704414

>worst of the worst

Glasgow has:

>Better and cheaper clubs/nightlife
>Great restaurants
>Better patter
>Better accent

You just canny handle the glesga
>>
>>52704613
you forgot Dee Dee desu
>>
>>52704613
>Glaswegian accents
Pls no
>>
Is Scotland an honorary Nordic country?
>>
If I ever went to Scotland, it wouldn't be to see the urban life. I'd go see the landscape, listen to bagpipe players and try haggis.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.