[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are whites so racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 989x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 989x647
Why are whites so racist?
>>
BIG
>>
>Mexican Jesus
Remember the miracle where he removed his own head?
>>
This only makes me think of Jesus from Clone High.
>>
File: every horsey comic ever.gif (32 KB, 810x800) Image search: [Google]
every horsey comic ever.gif
32 KB, 810x800
>>52703698
>>
>>52703698
kill yourself
>>
>>52704514
Please dont tell me thats /pol/ shit
>>
>>52703698
oyé amigo let us into your country
we iz jesus n shiet
>>
>>52704674
>we iz jesus n shiet
kek
>>
>>52703698
Because you keep giving them reasons to be.
>>
>>52705823
Truf
>>
Chucho
>>
If you need any proof that the media is liberal-biased consider that this man is publishing Ben Garrison-tier depictions of white people in major newspaper syndication.
>>
2600 years of incest, rape, canablism, and all horrors bred into them while they were stuck in the mountains

Nothing but white devils in the shape of man

Fulled with hate
>>
>>52705909
The caucasin moutains
>>
>>52705870
Really? Which newspapers?
>>
>>52706008

look at the watermark in OP, LA Times in that case

I've seen him in papers nationwide though, he's a common liberal blowhard cartoonist

this isn't even his worst, he's always berating a "hillbilly white racist asshole gun toter" stereotype
>>
>>52705823
underrated
>>
>>52705870
lol things are published i disagree with so I will say all things published are against me. Silly Boy.
>>
>>52705870
Reality has a liberal bias.
>>
>Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
t. Arthur Schopenhauer
>>
File: bait.jpg (10 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
10 KB, 200x230
>>52703698
most racist person is an old black man
>>
>>52703698
It's in our nature.

>This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[4] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".[2]

>The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[2] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[6] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on.
>>
>>52706270
Fuck off John, it's nearly 2016.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.