[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>corrupt countries seriously what the fuck is wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: corruption.png (50 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
corruption.png
50 KB, 1425x625
>corrupt countries

seriously what the fuck is wrong with these countries? How could ANYONE live in a shithole where corruption is rampant?
>>
>>52700994
shut your mongol mouth lol
>>
>>52700994
That's transparency, not corruption, I believe.
>>
>>52700994
Corruption is good if your father is involved in it.

Mansions, private jets, total freedom.
>>
>corruption perceptions index
>perceptions.
>>
How is this even evaluated?
>>
>corruptugal
>>
>>52700994
> How could ANYONE live in a shithole where corruption is rampant?

it's like you enjoy waiting for shit to get done or something. corrupt countries are more free since you can, more or less.

want to build a house? why wait for permits and shit, just go ahead and build it, you can always legalize it later... driving with no seat belt? nah just slip the cop a few € for coffee, we're all friends eh?
>>
>>52700994
>israel
>orange

>Le epic trolle kek
>>
>>52701161
>corrupt countries are more free since you can, more or less do what you want
wew
>>
>>52701143
surveys asking people "how corrupt you think your country is?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
>>
>>52701228
Untrue
>>
What is it about anglo countries and those blessed by her touch that make them so great?
>>
>>52701288
what is the legacy system, lobbyist groups, PACs, etc. if not a form of corruption bruh
>>
>>52700994
Why is NZ 90-100? I thought John Key was pretty bad.
>>
>>52700994
That's why all the Russians move here.
>>
>not red at all

Wow.
>>
>>52700994
a) Even if they want to leave, 1st world countries don't give them a visa
b) They don't know the language of any would-immigrate-to country, nor would be immediately adapted the culture or perhaps work environment given their education level
c) Maybe they want to contribute to their country and help it improve in any way they can with the hope that in the long run things will change.

A bunch of people who have a good capacity for (C) don't see an issue with (A) and (B) and thus move away. Brain-drain is a big issue.
>>
Corruption is still legal in Chile, USA and the Emirates or wherever the fuck Dubai is in it seems
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.