[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to live in a small european village? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: c.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
What's it like to live in a small european village? Is it really as comfy as it looks?
>>
depending on where this village is located. if it's switzerland or something then yes. if bulgaria then no
>>
>>52700936
>Is it really as comfy as it looks

Probably pretty boring. Also probably filled with >>52700960
>>
>>52700936
Comfy : yes, everybody knows each other which is pretty cool
Practical : not at all
>>
>>52700936

Do people have big houses in those villages?
>>
>>52700936
In mine?
Everyone's either
>Racist
>Old
>On Drugs (ayylmao)
>Wishes they lived in the city
>Any combination of the above
>>
>>52701154
>racist
so what
>old
it figures
>on drugs
prescription drugs?
>wishes they lived in the city
it must get boring sometimes
>>
>>52700936
>Is it really as comfy as it looks?

I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers. Foreign soldiers.
Torn from my elders i was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed along with the words they made me speak. With each change - I changed too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong...
Words. Can. Kill.
>>
>>52701285
What?
>>
>>52700936
it depends.
>>
>>52701324
Im doubting that he is Italian at the least
>>
>>52701274
>so what
It just gets annoying when you're growing up and your only friend is black and then he wont even come over after your parents keep making jokes so you end up spending your life on 4chan and weed
>prescription
Nah, around here its mostly weed and meow-meow
>it must get boring sometimes
Hence the drug use
>>
>>52701324
It's [spoiler]MGSV[/spoiler] senpai
>>
Wonder how it would compare to a small town here..I imagine they would have to own cars as well, but I wonder if rural schools are half as shitty.
>>
File: 1437285867697.jpg (19 KB, 447x495) Image search: [Google]
1437285867697.jpg
19 KB, 447x495
>>52701532
>>
File: 1440141515371.png (68 KB, 486x494) Image search: [Google]
1440141515371.png
68 KB, 486x494
>>52701637
mate I'm not even english
>i suck arab cock for the queen
Thats the sorta shit we say to the english
>>
>>52701819
Hey m8, Wales is a cool land, want to visit someday. Any recommendations?
>>
>>52701154
>>52701487
>>52701819
>tfw welsh as well
>tfw my entire life has been spent in a small village on the seaside, everywhere i travel are small villages
>the only city is like 30 miles away and it's shit
>there's nothing to do but smoke pot

and i wish people were more racist, i'm in an area where most of the people my age are ridiculously left-wing for some reason
>>
>>52701906
I feel you bro, it feels like everyone I know's fucked off to Newport for some odd reason.
>there's nothing to do but smoke pot
Got that right
>>52701848
Yeah, right off the bat, visit in summer and do Snowdon if you get a chance, amazing views, some nice stories if you're into it. Other than that there's a few good towns to visit and get into their history, I'd recommend Caernarfon, Llandudno, Harlech, Abergavenny, Cardiff (as much as it pains me to say it, they've done the bay up well), and there's a little slate village in snowdonia who's name escapes me.
Would also highly recommend hiring a horse and going for a trek on horseback across snowdonia. Got it as a present once and my god I felt posh
>>
>>52702098
I'd also recommend visiting St. David's for the Cathederal, Builth Wells for that Llywelyn history, and also Beddgelert for the Gelert the dog stuff and it's just a genuinely nice looking town.

Avoid Swansea, avoid Rhyl, avoid Pwllheli, Holyhead and Wrexham.
>>
>>52701819
meow-meow, sounds like your from Llanelli
>>
>>52702276
Good shouts, yeah
>>52702378
Close mate
>>
Living in a 50k inhabitants town is where it's at
>>
>>52702443
I'm close to Llanelli... but my village isn't so small that it's inconvenient ( well, with reason )..
Meow-Meow is such a town based drug.... nothing better than sitting outside Natwest, watching them zombie their way into Cash Generator with stuff they've stolen from family and friends.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.