[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dislike, but Respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: dumbfrog.png (2 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
dumbfrog.png
2 MB, 4500x4334
Name a group of people you dislike, as well as one thing/quality you respect about them.
>>
>Arabs
>some aren't Muslim
>>
>>52698191
East Asians, women have tight pussies.
>>
Why a group, I hate all humans equaly
>>
Chinese

They value enterprise and education.

I also like their food
>>
>>52698191
Chechens
>>
>Blacks
>They make us Hispanics look better my comparison
>>
Turks
they make kebab
>>
Muslims, Saladin and Mehmet the conqueror are bretty cool.
>>
Chinese people have good food (when it's westernized) and they're at least good at doing all the shady shit they do
>>
>>52698325
In addition to that, I respect Russians because of their wonderful language, women and music, achievements in literature, space exploration, molecular biology, nuclear energy and mathematics
>>
Arabs
Some Arabs remove other arabs
>>
>>52698620
And I like vodka, blini and caviar
>>
frogposters
they don't know how to ban evade
>>
french
they make good pastry
>>
niggers, they were kings n shiet
>>
>>52698371
Build my wall please
>>
>>52698847
REMOVE
>>
>>52699127
No, I'm not Mexican.
>>
>>52699240
YOU ?
>>
Chavs
They somehow still exist, despite being totally worthless
>>
>>52698191
Ruling party
They are a bit better than liberal opposition.
>>
Syrians

Oh wait

This is hard
>>
>>52698660
*c'est moi*
>>
Arabs
Non-muslim arabs
>>
>>52698191
Brits
I don't know exactly but they are kind of bro-tier and shit-tier at the same time
>>
Russians
Badass and rich history, untamed wilderness, beautiful women and a fantastic language.
>tfw russia and murrica will never be allies in my life time
>>
>>52698796
Where is Hitler?
>>
Every group that I dislike.
>>
>>52698982
I'm sure it's nigger who are running the cartels and causing all that rape in murder in your country
>>
>Ashkenzi Jews
>extremely successful in any area they wish, except art for some reason
>>
>>52698191
Spaniards,some of them are galicians
>>
>>52699360
NO
YOU !
>>
>>52698191
Iranians. The U.S. made a huge fucking mess in their bacjyard, and all things considered they're handling it pretty well. They were smart to learn from Ukraine why it's good to own nukes.
>>
Northeast Asians, South Asians, MENA, Caribbeans, Southern Europeans, Aussies
>>
>Russians
>there are so many of them
>>
Turkroaches for their uncanny ability to fuck everyone over and start shit throughout all of history. They're the greatest shitposters of all time.
>>
Muslims
Theyre not as smart as jews
>>
File: AMERICAN FALGON.jpg (23 KB, 70x46) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAN FALGON.jpg
23 KB, 70x46
>>52698371
CHI
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.