[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malta:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
What happens here?
>>
>>52697223
they wuz kings n sheeit
>>
Requesting 23andme from someone from there.
>>
>>52697223
Popeye
>>
>>52697223
muh rightful clay
>>
We wuz knights n shieeet
>>
>>52698293

Just Google "Moorish DNA"
>>
>>52698451
habib my son
>>
>>52698451
tell us malta bro:

>are girls there slags
>post qts from meme book
>what do you do for a living
>what are your thoughts on the queen and the commonwealth
>>
Christian Arabs, so a pretty rare combo nowadays (only a small part of Lebs and the Assyrians come to mind)
>>
>>52698550
you are man nao
>>52698559
>are girls there slags
Just a minority like everywhere else.
>what do you do for a living
Right now I'm still a student studying ICT.
>what are your thoughts on the queen and the commonwealth
Lovely lady, she came here in the last chogm, I think she had fun. About the commonwealth it should become a trade union between commonwealth countries.
>>
Based knight history
>>
they fought a bunch of Russians for the fountain of youth
>>
>>52698887
how is the university of malta?

thinking about doing a master's abroad, would you recommend /
>>
>>52697223
in US Navy boot, you get warned specifically about Malta at the end of the day spent on "health and wellness," read: STD, training
>>
>>52699039
Can't really speak about it since I never had experience learning there. I go to MCAST. But if it helps:
https://www.um.edu.mt/int-eu/visitingstudents/whychooseuom
>>
>>52699255

If you donate blood you get asked about going to the U.K and Ireland 5 times, Europe 3 times and Africa, Latin America and Asia 1
>>
>>52699346
You guys are in the EU does that mean you're getting refugees
>>
Great great grandma was born there desu
>>
File: b5c79b8f0.jpg (46 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
b5c79b8f0.jpg
46 KB, 630x378
>>52699768
Yup, one of their major routes going to Malta
>>
>>52699982
Are they ruining your country D:
>>
File: failed abortion.jpg (28 KB, 630x340) Image search: [Google]
failed abortion.jpg
28 KB, 630x340
>>52700022
We have some incidents like a Libyan did a stabbing frenzy in Paceville who injured 13 people and a Dutch man, pic related.
>>
>>52700022

No the knights of St. John keep them in check
>>
File: Feels good.jpg (320 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
Feels good.jpg
320 KB, 680x497
>>52700158
AYYY
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.