[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Arabs hate Iranians and Afghans so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 720x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 720x510
Why do Arabs hate Iranians and Afghans so much?
>>
"We" hate Iranians because they're Shia, we don't hate Afghans.
>>
>>52691676
They're all arabs....
>>
>>52691737
What about Yemen, Bahrain and Iraq
>>
>>52691818
Personally I can only speak for myself, and I don't interact with Arabs a lot because I live in the Netherlands but I talked about these things with my father a lot - and he has been around, a fucking lot.

In any case, my father says Iraqis are pretty much the biggest scumbags in the Arab world. All Gulf Countries are pretty much the same - lazy and arrogant scum.

Yemenis? I don't really know. I'd have to ask my dad, he's been there once. I reckon he probably likes them.
>>
>>52691939
So their Shia religion doesn't matter?
>>
Small dongs
>>
>>52692012
They ain't shia in respect to the Iraqi and Iranian kind. In fact the only shia thing they do is allegiance to Ali, other than that they are sunni in every way
>>
>>52691939
go back to your sandbox bandar
>>
>>52692012
Yemen is majority Sunni, it's kind of like Iraq except opposite (majority Sunni with a sizeable Shia minority).

In any case, my father nowadays is 100% atheist but he still hates Shiites, a lot. He dislikes Islam and Arabs in general, but he hates Shiites so much, hard to put it in words.
>>
>>52692120

Coincidentally, he said he likes Algerians most in the Arab world. I couldn't believe it.
>>
>>52692087
What's the difference? They're all Shia. Different sect of Shias?

>>52692126
Why?
>>
>>52692039
t. dong expert
>>
Why are sunni so middle age compare to shia ?
>>
>>52692174
Shia are fucking weird. Literally make shit up to justify all the weirdass customs Iranians have. Zayyoudi are only shia politically, in fact no one has any problem with them in Yemen because of how Sunni they are in their religious beliefs
>>
>>52692174
They're treacherous, they betray, they'll backstab you the first chance you get.

The fact that Shia Arabs exist is already a kind of backstabbing - Shia Islam is a Persian invention, pretty much.
>>
>>52692168
Chauvinism aside I think he's right, the worst thing with the MENA character is the disingenuous sweet talk and backstabbing, Algerians have the least of both from experience, we're usually more straightforward.

Algerians however have a short fuse and are hot headed.
>>
>>52692321
>>52692449
Very vague and generic responses. It seems to me you guys don't like Iranians because they aren't Arab more than the religion differences.
>>
>>52692449
Lets be fair. Shia doctrine is a turkic religion that a turkic ruler imposed on the Persian populace. Honestly, Persians are just dicks, no reason to hate other Shia's for Persian dickery.
>>
>>52692542
It's generic because it's true. Sunnis fucking hate Shias and vice versa, that's it.

Don't go looking for a deeper answer than that. Look at Iraq, Sunnis and Shias have been killing each other for a decade now, even though the genetic differences are probably minimal.
>>
>>52692542
I have family in Sanaa and I've never quarreled with my shia neighbors. But those fucking Iranians holy shit they are intolerable
>>
>>52692496
He basically said this word-for-word. We talked about it yesterday, he told me "Yes, they're aggressive, but ... ".

Pretty funny. Haven't been to Algeria yet but I've been to Morocco and Tunisia.
>>
>>52692288
If you want to make a generalization, it would be that that fact that Shia accept religious authorities past Muhammad's time allows them to more easily not be blinded by tradition. A lot of the negative ideas associated with Sunnis are things that 800s - 1100s Sunni scholars claimed are true and are blindly accepted by modern Sunnis (like with old tafsirs). This also applies to hadith. Some hadith were accepted then, that if we were to step back and reapply the hadith acceptance procedures now, we would not accept as valid. But they don't do that. If so and so was in Sahih Bukhari, it is taken as sahih grade, even though if we reapplied the stuff, it would not all be sahih, especially in terms of the Qur'an benchmark and intrahadith benchmark. Since Shias have a leadership figure, they can follow what he says is correct interpretation, which allows more flexiblity in reacting to situations. Sunnis can also have this flexiblity, but they would need to be more critical on their hadith selection and interpretation. It doesn't even have to be what you would call "bidah". It would just be understanding the intent of a verse or hadith rather than simply reading it at face value. To give a potential example (doesn't have to be this "extreme" for lack of a better word), the verse that says you pull your covering over your breasts could have the intent that you need to have your breasts covered. The use of "pulling your covering over it" is just an expression that you need to cover it with something, it wasn't the intent that it is assumed defaultly that all woman will have a headscarf and that this is mandated.
>>
File: 63.1.png (37 KB, 967x357) Image search: [Google]
63.1.png
37 KB, 967x357
>>52691737
Hate is a strong word, but they're both (Shia's and a majority of Arabs) very low people, both religiously and morally.

There's no denying that Lawrence of Arabia unleashed the evil in the Arab that the Prophet (saw) put under control 1300 years prior - the tribalistic and greedy mentality that they had.

For over a thousand years these Arabs said that they believe in Islam, the oneness of the Ummah. But they sold it the moment some random outsider told them 'You are mighty Arabs! Why are you letting dum t*rks control you? You deserve nations!' etc.

And that's what I see Arabs (especially their 'leaders') today as. Sellouts. The great irony is that they keep calling themselves Muslims, all the while doing the things they do and saying the things they say. Pic related - it's the surah that literally calls them out on what they are.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.