[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we discount Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, what country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: c26.jpg (67 KB, 600x773) Image search: [Google]
c26.jpg
67 KB, 600x773
If we discount Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, what country (modern or historical) has the best bad guys for movies and books to base villains on?
>>
>>52683634
Catholics or/and Italians
>>
Cambodia
>>
>>52683634
>>52683677
America.
>>
>>52683634
Germany and Russia
Not nazi, all germans are assholes and they were genocidal maniacs even before hitler was born
Same for Russians
>>
>>52683634

Brits are highly represented in the evil camp, as are overly capitalistic Americans.
>>
Canada
No one would ever suspect a thing
>>
America
A few months ago I saw an american film and the villian was an american in some asian country, He was a blonde dumb guy and his attitude was "yeahh america fuck everything I'm going to steal that plutonium"
>>
The freaky deaky dutch
>>
>>52683634
OUN-UPA Ukraine and Ustashe Croatia

Look it up, you won't find such freaking and original tortures anywhere else.
Victims: Poles and Serbs
>>
Benin
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.