[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post some uncomfortable truths about your city/country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1431969194685.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1431969194685.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
Post some uncomfortable truths about your city/country.
>>
I live in Helsinki and interracial couples are everywhere desu.
>>
>>52680738
We killed all the injuns and put the japanese in internment camps during WWII
>>
Indians in my country fully believe they are Kiwi.
>>
its shit

>>52680788
>muh enternmant camps
hello reddit
>>
>>52680738
Top 6 ageing countries in the planet
No vision for the future
Hugely indebted,practically a debt colony
Bad political scene
25% unemployment
Normies everywhere
>>
W-we are kinda Serbified Bulgarians
>>
>>52680774

>interracial couples
Swedes breeding with Mongols ?
>>
File: save it up.jpg (509 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
save it up.jpg
509 KB, 900x900
I think it's 100% true that the fucking retards in this country, or at least in the part of the south where I live, can't stop themselves from fucking clapping every two seconds. It happened at the star wars movie whenever a familiar character came on. It happened when I went to see the Moscow Ballet perform Nutcracker at a city right next to me like two days ago and the second there was even a hint of silence everybody would start clapping and screaming and then it would awkwardly die off once they realized it wasn't time to clap yet. I've witnessed it tons of times in the past too and it pisses me off.
>>
it's shit
>>
Woody Harrelson's father fucking killed a judge in my city, who happened to be the first federal judge killed in the 20th century.
>>
Our president has to pretend to believe in God just so he can get working class votes.
>>
for some reason there's this meme going on that new zealand is a nice place to live, but it really isn't that good at all.
>>
>>52680812
Hello China
>>
>>52680738
We are mortally afraid of islam and we know full and violent islamisation of the country is bound to happen in the near future, but we deny it vehemently and delude ourselves in thinking we should be tolerant and promote diversity, and that muslims are mostly """"""moderate"""""".
>>
We're close to Sweden
>>
all the jokes about vancouver being hongcouver are basically true. the population in some districts is like 50% chinese, and wealthy chinese people are buying up land like crazy.
>>
>>52680958
If you have an efficient state that makes the citizen's life easier,then yeah it is a good place to live.Maybe it is a little bit small but you got Australia nearby in case you need some fun.
>>
While is not as bad as in the past with pablo theres still some scars of that druglord in our country that havent healed. Its pretty sad seeing teenagers dead on the streets pf poor neighborhoods for stupid fights.
>>
>>52681035
Shame because it's a GOAT city.

I'll never get to live there because fucking Xhang got rich from his sweatshop and started bumping up the cost of housing.
>>
>>52681106
for what it's worth, people growing up here probably won't get to live here either
>>
>>52681035
> the population in some districts is like 50% chinese

So one can expect tons of Asian qts there
>>
File: 1438581124669.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1438581124669.png
147 KB, 358x398
black president
>>
chicanoooooooooooooooo te querès matar
>>
>>52680788
We put Germans and Italians in camps too and no one EVER FUCKING REMEMBERS THAT PART
>>
islam
>>
WE HAVE FUCKING KNEES BEING EXPOSED EVERY FUCKING DAY!! IT'S GROSS!
>>
abolished slavery
>>
We've done awful things and have gotten away with them.
We will continue to do awful things and get away with them.
>>
There are people who beat/shoot homeless people for fun.
>>
>>52680738
America really is the greatest country the world has ever seen.
>>
We introduced cane toads to Australia.
>>
>>52681594
America: were kind of shit compared to other developed nations, so much so I ran away to Canada which is essentially a colder, but better version of America.
>>
File: despair4.jpg (5 KB, 350x249) Image search: [Google]
despair4.jpg
5 KB, 350x249
>city
People are getting priced out of their homes, our city is growing at a disgusting rate. We're set to be the next Atlanta in terms of the shitty parts; too many people too fast and not enough room or proper infrastructure. The skyline looks like shit and there are cranes everywhere to make more and more condominiums at the expense of old historic buildings which are getting demolished. Any new person I meet around my age is not from around here and that upsets me for some reason. The most recent season of South Park has hit disturbingly close to home.

We have a homeless problem already and I think it will only get worse.
>>
File: giant toonie campbellford.jpg (733 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
giant toonie campbellford.jpg
733 KB, 1024x1024
The guy who designed the Canadian two dollar coin (toonie) is from here. We have a giant toonie in his honour. The town forced him out of his house to build a new bridge. He put up a noose and cross to protest it. Two guys in a KKK outfit and blackface with a rope around his neck won the town Halloween costume contest and it made national news.
>>
>>52680738
It used to be just a roman bathhouse for thousands of years, maybe a wild barbarian passes trough on his way to the Perun shrine which later became a church for both pagans and Christians.
Then ottomans made it into a proper town and built a mosque where the shrine was.
>>
The c.uck memes are completly true
>>
All the billions of dollars of foreign aid we received after the earthquake will never be seen again. Poverty is increasing rapidly and will continue to do so. It's only downhill from here.
>>
nothing special
>>
>>52680738
Almost no real culture left, because globalism and the Americanziation are too strong.
>>
You can be arrested for shitposting, only serious discussion is allowed by law.
>>
File: 1352350007396.jpg (35 KB, 273x217) Image search: [Google]
1352350007396.jpg
35 KB, 273x217
>>52682281
>>
>>52682281
Hi Mark!
>>
File: pepedjordje.jpg (196 KB, 648x644) Image search: [Google]
pepedjordje.jpg
196 KB, 648x644
>>52680738
We were not true defenders of Christinatiy in Europe. Some of our rulers became Turkish vassals and fought for Ottomans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
>>
>>52681183
yes and no. the culture sort of overrides it. new immigrants tend to be rigidly chinese, only associating with others who speak their language, while second-generation immigrants tend to embrace american consumerism wholly and turn into vapid, spoiled shopaholics who take daddy's car to metrotown to buy designer handbags and sunglasses
they're mostly nice very people, really, but it's tough to integrate with them sometimes
>>
>>52682387
>nice very people
and probably speak better english than me 2bh
>>
>>52682281
>butthurt sheikh upset because he got baited
fuck off mark, hope you get bummed in jail and go to hell for being a homo
>>
>>52680920
lmao
>>
My city is ran almost entirely by niggers
>>
>>52680836
Its wouldn't be wrong to say you're actual Macedonians(Greeks) that underwent process of slavicisation under Serbian & Bulgarian rule.
>>
>>52681735
>fucking cane toads everywhere
>>
it sucks
>>
You can't buy beer after 9pm
>>
>>52682369
We know
>>
>>52681684

>takes OP's negative prompt and answers prompt appropriately and truthfully, turning the negative intent into a positive

underrated post
>>
File: jfk.png (1016 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
jfk.png
1016 KB, 616x2030
Whites can no longer into the mainstream music business
SJWs are winning
shit like BLM is allowed to go on
We had a "Die in" for BLM in the courtyard of my school one day where everybody laid on the ground and if you didn;t do it people called you racist. I just wanted to show them pic related
>>
>>52682714
K.
>>
Highest prison population per capita
For-profit prisons
Highest obesity rate in the world
Shitty architecture and houses knocked down by mild winds
Only 19% understand evolution
25% think a a Jewish god decides sports, 25% think Obama is the "Antichrist", 40% think Jesus will return by 2050
Death penalty despite numerous exonerated posthumous cases
The highest wealth and pay inequality in the developed world
Growing pay gap and stagnant worker wages
Puritan censorship of sex and even slight nudity in free media
50%+ Genital mutilation rate of boys
0 Mandated vacation days, 0 Mandated maternity leave days, 0 Mandated sick days
Highest rate of Depression-related medical problems
People still die without healthcare and even go bankrupt from being swindled by for-profit medical staff
PISA and other scores below almost all of Europe and developed nation, yet spends more on education that almost every nation
Consume the highest amount of sugars per day on earth - which isn't even real sugar but chemical HFCS sweetener
There is more mortgage debt, student loan debt and credit card debt in the US than anywhere else
The US has one of the most fuel-inefficient car economies on earth and wastes the most time in traffic
High divorce rate (lel morals)
Monolingual and considered worst Anglo accent(s) along with Canada
Utterly trashed reputation due to endlessly negative foreign policy
Over-budgeted military world renown for wargame embarrassments and friendly fire incidents
Some of the highest crime in the developed world, highest car-theft, crime rate even without minorities almost double Europe's.
High child poverty, highest infant mortality
"Land of opportunity" has less class mobility than most of the west
63% could not find Iraq on a map (despite being at war with them), and 54% did not know Sudan was a country in Africa
Two party system with skewed voting representation per state
One of the most consumerist nations, advertisements clog TV
>>
>>52680738
We hate each others guts.
>>
>>52680738
The city was fine when it was a suburb of Hong Kong, but now that mainlanders have arrived it's going to shit.

We should have learnt from the racism of the HK diaspora.
>>
File: DSC_4477[1].jpg (445 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4477[1].jpg
445 KB, 800x533
>>52682714
This really makes me furious.
>>52682490
But it doesn't suck. It's your life that sucks. I doubt you can blame everything that sucks in your life on the fact that you live in the United States. Change your life. Go outside. Maybe the United States will begin to suck less

Pic related. This is just a tiny fraction of the beautiful country you live in. You won't find another country that has a more diverse landscape
>>
>>52680738
When we had a Labour government the police allowed Pakis to rape little white girls, suddenly when we got a conservative government the police started arresting Paki rape gangs all over the country. Despite this people still vote for Labour.
>>
>>52682961
>You won't find another country that has a more diverse landscape
Hi
>>
>>52682844
Some of these are false.
Mexico is the country that has the highest rate of obesity
>>
>>52680738
Belgium sucks

the only positives: beer, fries, waffles, chocolate, pretty (reconstructed) medieval buildings
>>
File: bahamas4[1].jpg (127 KB, 885x589) Image search: [Google]
bahamas4[1].jpg
127 KB, 885x589
>>52683010
I didn't realize Canada had tropical rain forests, thousands of miles of warm sandy beaches, and vast deserts including sand dunes. We also have everything else you have including glaciers, snowy mountains, and nearly endless plains of grass.

Pic related. This is also a tiny fraction of the United States
>>
>>52683221
At least give me some ray of hope in this Chinese infected frozen hellhole I'm stuck in.
>>
>>52683221
>bahamas4[1].jpg
>>
File: 1391449783763.gif (198 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1391449783763.gif
198 KB, 640x360
>>52683341
you could go to one of those local medicine shops you have and get some dried tiger dick to treat your depression
>>
>>52682222
At least you guys have a cool flag.
>>
>>52683221
Hi
>>
>>52680738
East Oslo is majority mudslime
>>
>>52683509
It was actually two flags. One for the despotic hereditary Prime Ministers and another for the spineless figurehead King.
>>
Shittalking, muslims, turks and ordnung are all real. Also, be on time, it's heavily important in our country. Nazism however, is rarely spotted.
>>
>>52683012
Source the wrong ones so I can make changes

But the data I see shows Mexico is a very close second

http://www.oecd.org/health/Obesity-Update-2014.pdf

Not that it would matter, being 2nd fattest is still grotesque just like being 1st
>>
>>52680997
fuck...
>>
File: whiplash-grito.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whiplash-grito.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
We are a really mediocre country because of the family education... you can't make people feel bad, and that's why even if someone is doing shit in its work, no one will say it. Everyone says "good job" to everything even if it it's shit, because no one wants to be judged in its own job.
>>
it smells like shit, literally
>>
>>52681035
It's actually way better than having half mexicans, half blacks, or half arabs though.
>>
>>52682714
>if you didnt people called you a racist
i didnt involve in any of the "activism" nonsense at my uni, and no one cared. And I live in a very very liberal area.
>>
>>52680738

We are so irrelevant there isn't even a town rapist..
>>
>>52683431
It's US territory.
>>
>>52680863
lol
>>
>>52683549
Well, maybe you're an exception
>>
>>52684051
I live in a 60% black city though
>>
>>52680738
About my country?
We reach a new level of self hate. We simply hate every single piece of this shit hole.
About my city?
Build by Germans, ruined by niggers. Internal migration start 30years ago, now we are less than 25% of the city. We still hold 98% of all wealth, but the is no hope here.
>>
>>52684420
Sorry, bud. Maybe you can hire a coyote to take you across the border to beautiful first world America.
>>
>>52682961
I can't go there because I don't have any money. I can barely make money. I can't get an education unless I have money. I am "not entitled to employment".
>>
File: 1451052101471.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1451052101471.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>>52680738
It's a big country where majority always drunk and people extraordinary poor. Memes are real
>>
Having your entire economy underpinned by one city and leaving the rest of your country to rot isn't a very good idea.
>>
The entire country is one uncomfortable truth.
>>
>>52680810
do you not consider people who are a part of your culture to be Kiwis? Like, if they've assimilated into the NZ society and have grown up there, aren't they as Kiwi as the next person?
>>
>>52684420
>>52684500
If he wouldn't rape me I'd adopt a Brazilian bro t b h
>>
Economic mobility here is literally non-existent.
>>
>>52684506
>US is a sad mirror of Brazil.
I am actually thinking in leave Brazil after finish my degree. But after a few years in /pol/ every place on earth looks doomed.
>>
>>52681494
I thought you were suppose to be very christian?
>>
No one here knows how to rule a country without fucking everyone
>>
>>52683010
Not even close Canada, not even close.
>>
File: muh-city.jpg (59 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
muh-city.jpg
59 KB, 640x455
>>52680738
my hometown is just a 480 square kilometers of commieblocks
>>
>>52683934
I see it more as a combination.
Family adopted values and morals are running low, that's true, but also, the constant glorification of the "get money, trucks and girls by selling drugs" culture promoted by music like narcocorridos, the goddamn stupidifying TV soaps and talk-show that are mass produced and consumed for the low-socioeconomic strata of the society and the god-dam high "family focus" in the culture, that makes more important to be good with and for your family than to actually achieve someting for yoursef, as in more "achievement/individualistic" oriented cultures.
I really think it comes, paradoxically, from a glorification of being "poor and noble", instead of "rich and evil", for some reason, people think that is better to be poor and not achieve anything but be "good" (and this also, in a manner I cannot fathom, makes people commit crimes also, and their friends and family will say "they are good people", even if they are killing and stealing)
>>
>>52683958
Your breath? Could be because of dental plaque.
Get it cleaned if you can.

I don't know.. we're slightly corrupt and irrelevant
>>
>>52684761
If you move for work and have a good job secured, you'll be fine yourself. If you care about the quality of the country overall I'd just go to Northern Europe.

The US is probably just Brazil with more money.
>>
>>52680774
>*worry*

>>52680738
France is populated by the lowest european scum genepool because long ago when europeans traveled through europe they ended up in actual france being blocated by the atlantic ocean and they settled here, because of its geography we are at the most continental western front
that's why nowadays we have more shit people than other european countries
>>
>>52682222

At least you have quads..
>>
>>52684420
What parts of Brazil are good and safe? What state or town would you live in your country, if you could?
How do people keep hope up?
>>
>>52680997
buld a wall
>>
File: 1437394179724.jpg (13 KB, 366x299) Image search: [Google]
1437394179724.jpg
13 KB, 366x299
Interracial relationships are somewhat common, but they are between already mixed people. Like a German/Russian girl dating some Albanian or smth. I also see many Polish girls with Blacks. Like, I don't see many black people .But whenever I see them, I see Polish girls with them. Weird.
>>
>>52684906
looks refreshing
>>
>>52684936
koper is greek clay

look it up
>>
it's all going down from here.
>>
>>52684937
>The US is probably just Brazil with more money.
Nah, US is better. But many thing that are happening in US already happen in Brazil. And the future is not bright!

I still don't know where i would like to live. But thank you for the tips.
>>
>>52684923
I really don't know a lot about Narco Corridos, but I think those histories are like super-heroes in the USA, and everybody loves that kind of melodramatic histories.
And about TV Soap Opera... I think it's a symptom, because if we quit all that TV, people will create a thing to substitute that TV.
>>
>>52684197
>american education
It's an independent country, used to be a British colony.
>>
Almost half of the population is functionally illiterate(pic related is functional illiteracy rates around the world, we're first place, runner up is fucking Mexico). As a result, the average Italian is extremely gullible and believe every single hoax or propaganda he comes across. The stereotype about the Ameritard is more true to us than it is to them.
>>
>>52684982
>What parts of Brazil are good and safe?
If you have money, you could build a fortress in the worst favela, and have a nice life. But if you aren't rich, south is a little bit peaceful, southeast has jobs that pay more and southwest has more job and are more friendly to Spanish speakers.
>>
>>52682281
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>52684197
>american education
>>
>>52685516
newfag pls
>>
>>52680738
We are xenophobic white society.
Ages ago we was multiculti first democratic country in the world. But we don't end well on it.
>>
File: 30962484-wtf-reactionf-.gif (2 MB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
30962484-wtf-reactionf-.gif
2 MB, 350x200
>>52685506
What the FUCK
>>
>>52685614
Never change Poland... Never change...

If only polish was not so hard...
>>
>>52685707
>monkey
>white
>>
Classism is still a thing here. I grew up on a council estate and now I'm 28 years old, earning over £50,000 a year after tax and living in one of the best areas in my town, but man these fucking snobs still look down on me even though I earn more than them.

Might move to USA. Although within 4 years I'll probably become VP of the company I'm working at. Being able to mimic normie behaviour has really helped me advance.

To all you students out there, go to as many networking workshops and events you can, gave me a massive fucking headstart on my peers.
>>
>>52685780
why do they look down on you?
>>
>>52685767
Funny thing is, i am not truly white. Never hide that i am 6,25% native.
Not even mad.
>>
>>52685767
Ahmed, soon brazil will be whiter than your country desu
>>
>>52685245
It's ironic because polish men are arguably the most masculine in central Europe
>>
>>52682281
I guess that Al Qaeda magazine was only to reference for shitposting?
>>
>>52685614
Slavs aren't white.
>>
>>52685910
But wends are
>>
Average salary is $500/month. We pay tribute to Chechens to keep them peaceful instead of good old genocide. We don't have working economy, only oil and gas, every domestic product is considered shit. AIDS level is close to Africa.
>>
>>52685780
>networking workshops
you mean like Manpower agencies and stuff like this?
>>
>>52685901
>It's ironic because polish men are arguably the most masculine in central Europe
HAHAHA. Oh wow. Are you fucking kidding me? Polish men are some of the most unwanted men in Europe for females. Probably because most of them are bydlo tier, or skinny scrawny auschwitz tier.
>>
we don't have any designated shitting streets.
>>
>>52686000
How AIDS spread so quickly in Russia?
>>
putin is not a savior of white race. sad but true.
>>
It's a nanny state.
>>
File: zdjecie_20080522170448_620[1].jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
zdjecie_20080522170448_620[1].jpg
116 KB, 500x500
>>52686022
Nice b8 Hans.
>>
>>52686141
Never forget the free helicopter trips...
>>
>>52686130
A lot of junkies and afghan heroin.
>>
job system is fucked
people are emigrating or killing themselves
not actually independent
northern ireland
irrelevant
no actual past achievements (anglos living here dont count)
>>
File: 1405711292105.png (7 KB, 759x551) Image search: [Google]
1405711292105.png
7 KB, 759x551
>>52684420
And now we have central america niggers
>>
>>52686218
It's not bait. I am honest. You want to keep spamming your POLAND ES WHITE, WE NO KEKS , go ahead. Be ignorant of the situation. Almost every European country is cucked one way or another.
>>
File: 1439163347372.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439163347372.png
360 KB, 600x600
>>52685245
>>
>>52686277
Ohhh yeah, i almost forget the Haitians.
>They move to acre.
>Acre is a shithole, ask help from the government
>Government distribute them between the whitest cities with more than 40k habs
>No one hire them because they don't speak Portuguese and don't want to learn
>Waiting they commit a crime to burn his asylum... (not even kidding)
>>
The memes are real.
>>
>>52685392
Not super heroes per se, they are songs about carteles and drug lords, often exaltating their actions, killing and drug trafficing. They have become very popular and almost all come from the northern states, which is one of the reasons they are looked down by the central states.
You may be right on it being a symptom, I really can't understand how people can like and love that kind of shit.
>>
>>52686445
Yep, and it seems it's only going to get worse. Fuck my life. This century is like the worst. Why couldn't I have been born centuries before.
>>
>>52686500
this desu, with dude weed man we're fast on our way to sweden 2.0
>>
File: kH4W28Dz-p0.jpg (57 KB, 904x542) Image search: [Google]
kH4W28Dz-p0.jpg
57 KB, 904x542
you know what guys, reading all this stuff make me very sad. What to do? are we going to change something? when will we realize that we are the rulers of our lifes, of our world, our countries?
We can change laws, we can remove kebabs, we just need power.
I think consumerism and comfort killed all wilderness in white people. Remember, we were fucking wild and crazy killing each other in endless european wars during all history. Why can't we unite again this invasion? Shit.
>>
>>52685314
oi fuck you m8, i live there
>>
>>52686691
civilizations go out with a whimper not a bang my slavic friend.
europeans will survive, we will eventually close ourselves off from turdskins and gays and we might come back, but it'll only happen again and again until eventually we don't and niggers rule the world
>>
>>52683975
>"It's actuarry way better..."

No is not Cheng. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>52684420
>"build by germans" "fucking niggers" "brazil is white"

Gosh Brazilians have surpased both canada and australia as the most obnoxious country with annyoing people.
>>
>>52686008
I don't know what that is. I did engineering and many engineering companies and businesses would hold a workshop/event every week at uni and I'd attend those as well as external networking events I'd search for.
>>
File: 1445209216115.jpg (106 KB, 879x608) Image search: [Google]
1445209216115.jpg
106 KB, 879x608
>>52686610
People should freely choose whith who will they have kids, thats how nature works, not the Africa and middle east inbreeding wich turned them in to monsters, or the government programs wich tries to degenerate people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
>>
>>52685780
cheers m8 i'll try that
>>
Racism is very real where I live in the South but we generally get along because we live with our own kind and respect each other enough to leave each other alone. Also lots of guns on both sides.
>>
>>52682237
>>52682181

This is completely true. Even our cars are shitty nowdays.
>>
The memes are true, except for the kekking bit.
>>
>>52680812
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
People were clapping after a movie ended last night.
>>
>>52687837
do you have a problem with that? i think it's okay 2bh. i might go as far as to say that I like it sometimes. depends on the kind of movie, of course. but sometimes, the clapping is welcome.
>>
my country could blow up the entire world at any moment without any other country being able to do anything about it
>>52681477
because they were basically vacation camps
germans enjoyed them so much that thousands of them didn't go home
they even had movie nights and were let out during the day if they had good behavior
>>
>>52687837
who cares m8. they just wanted to acknowledge that they saw a good movie, and be happy that other people also liked it.
>>
We're going to be ruled by an old woman with a smelly vagina by the end of next year.
>>
>>52687958
this 2bh. in anything, it makes the experience much more enjoyable knowing that other people enjoyed it too. being a part of a much larger group feels good sometimes. Conformity can be nice.
>>
>>52687234
Ironically I watched that Doc yesterday.
>>
My city is/was famous for having a serial killer in the early 20th century who killed young men and used their flesh to produce sausages.
Its actually kinda nice because its small for a big city but filled with homeless, beggars, junkies and fucking refugees. Everytime I get into the train I see more black than white skin, more dark than light hair.
Could be worse but still not worth a trip 2bh f am
>>
My city was the first in which the NSDAP had a majority of votes
Hitler is a citizen of honour in my city
>>
File: 1450545878151.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450545878151.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>52688145
#justgermanthings
>>
People laugh at the phrase "coal mafia" but you WILL die if you piss off the wrong people.
Every year there are bodies being uncovered in the woods and lakes.
>>
When a saint passed through our town sometime in medieval ages, he needed to cross a river. So he asked the ferryman to get him across, but when he got on the other side and the ferryman asked him to pay up, the saint blessed the ferryman and told him he is a man of faith and as such has no money.
He got beaten into unconciousness, then they stole his shoes.
>>
>>52684923
Our culture has a huge problem with family disconnects and relationship avoidance. One of the reasons why we never rank high on happiness despite being fairly rich and accomplished. There's always a trade off.

I honestly think Latin American culture is pretty cool. There's definitely a stronger sense of community and family commitment.
>>
1/10th of the population is either gypsy or muslim
>>
>>52689376
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>52680920
>Woody Harrelson's father fucking killed a judge in my city

based Harrelson family.
>>
It's a fucking normalfag country.
Pretty sure playstation is dominating here aswell.
Send help
>>
>>52682478
are they hallucinogenic in any way?
>>
>>52688735
that's pretty funny to be honest
>>
>>52682844
>Consume the highest amount of sugars per day on earth - which isn't even real sugar but chemical HFCS sweetener
>chemical

You moron, natural vs chemical doesn't exist, that is just a commercialist trap

You are surrounded by chemicals. A plant is just a little chemical factory. In fact, in nature you'll find the deadliest poisons which cause the most painful deaths.

Fucking chemophobe moron.
>>
>>52680738
We keep building apartments, but nobody who needs it can afford it, and nobody who can afford it can park there because they didn't bother to make a fucking parking lot.
The street does not count as proper parking for fucks sake.
Portland btw
>>
File: 3qr30y.jpg (17 KB, 310x285) Image search: [Google]
3qr30y.jpg
17 KB, 310x285
>>52682844
>think Jesus will return by 2050
>>
>>52683034
only tourists eat waffles and are fond of our chocolate you foreigner-cock sucking cuck

only Belgian beer keeps us together, walloon faggot
>>
>>52682844
also, we have a lot of liberal retards
>>
>>52690220
You also have Camden, that should be mentioned more often than Detroit.
>>
>>52685780
Where in the USA I might ask?
>>
>>52687899
The Japanese were taken care of in those camps too
Not saying it was a good thing but they lived better than the poor farmers they neighbored
>>
>>52680738

In my town ghetto kids routinely trash the cars stores of ethnic minorities, despite the fact that most of them are mulattos or gypsies
>>
>>52684954
>we have more shit people than other european countries
Really? I've always assumed that to be England with their 40% chav and 25% only a chav on the weekend population.
>>
Northern Mexico is not white
>>
City is full of garbage, even in the "nice" parts.
Cultureless so people invent (irrelevant) shit to feel good about themselves.
They like to suck american dick.
It's more contaminated than Mexico City.

Fuck this place.
>>
The majority of our ethnic minorities and a large chunk of our white population are the vermin of the world.

America will never be a white country ever again and will only get worse. Minorities directly correlate with how bad areas are, and the more and more there are the less unity overall there is. The whites have always been the real Americans.
>>
File: 1449981945113.jpg (29 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
1449981945113.jpg
29 KB, 319x319
I live in Milwaukee. Here everyday you have a 1 in 10 chance of being a victim of some crime.
>>
All the maps posted about Portugal are true
>>
>>52690661
>northern Mexico

that's a funny name for united states
>>
>>52680738
We're going evil. It bothers me desu m8s
>>
>>52680863
Fucking this
>>
"qts meme" is real
it's is suffering
>>
My family was probably just sent to die in a public hospital and here I am shitposting on a lybian contraband meetup website. Thanks Rio for being a beautiful a city.
>>
File: PinochoMitFreund.jpg (175 KB, 550x468) Image search: [Google]
PinochoMitFreund.jpg
175 KB, 550x468
We secretly idolize an ignorant mass-murderer.
>>
>>52681477
Germans and Italians weren't interned to anywhere near the same degree, it was much more selective.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>>52680738
Meme country, shit economy
>>
File: SP89biW_E5w.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
SP89biW_E5w.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
Output of the new government is, like, 10 times worse than previous one's.
>>
>>52690778
Monterrey?
>>
South Brazil is not white and i cherrypick pictures from German enclaves that are scattered all over Latin America to prove that South Brazil is white.
>>
this country is probably the most boring place on earth
>>
File: goldaalemanha.jpg (11 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
goldaalemanha.jpg
11 KB, 269x187
7x1...
>>
>>52692789
I would love to get some mämmi
>>
>>52690220
Most of those things are conservatives fault m8
>>
>>52693749
it's a memefood, there's a reason it's only eaten on easter. it tastes kind of like Guinness so you drown it in milk and sugar to make it edible.
>>
Contrary to 4chinz meme, we're western when it comes to cuckoldry.

I see black people with white women every day.
>>
>>52694367
Warsaw, right?
>>
>>52692741
Sadly.
>>
>>52695399
Huh. I thought Monterrey was supposed to be one of the nicer cities in Mexico.
>>
>>52682844
There is nothing wrong with hfcs
>>
>>52695557
It's not real sugar though. That's just wrong!

>[this comment has nothing to do with the fact that Australia is a top-ten cane sugar producer]
>>
>>52695460
Whoever told you that, it's not your friend.

It's one of the wealthiest states due to industry tho (the reason why is the most contaminated city not in Mexico but in fucking Latin America) however:
>wealthy
>by mexican standards
>>
We should have just picked our own goddamn cotton.
>>
>>52684633

They're not assimilated though. Indians are however the best of the lot
>>
>>52696493
It would've been much more expensive, plus you would've died from all those tropical diseases that West Africans have some immunity to.
>>
>>52692789
Is that why you mastered the art of memes? Out of boredom?
>>
>>52681593
Hello Tumblr

>not realizing every country in existence has done terrible things to preserve themselves

Read some fucking history you pleb.
>>
>>52681684
Sadly, this

This is as good as it gets boys. Niggers and women howling about "muh rights" then all of a sudden blacks go "oh wait we want to be separated again because we hate whitey" and women go "working sucks ass" we immediately go full circle.

America is literally the biggest circlejerk in the history of the planet.
>>
>>52682369
We know Serbia, but it's okay you still have a chance to remove the roaches.
>>
>>52680738
The Polish state was build on slave trade with the Middle East.

It's quite likely we (and Czechs) the reason the Slav -> Slave became a thing in other languages.
>>
File: Kebab.jpg (193 KB, 977x679) Image search: [Google]
Kebab.jpg
193 KB, 977x679
99% Islam
>>
>>52686455
They work selling some stuff actually. Try leaving home some time.
>>
>>52680738
How about State?

In Washington all the heads of the different departments are elected. While this may sound good from some retarded democratic stand point, it means that there is very little coordination between those departments. It also means that no one is held accountable apart from the voters, as the governor isn't really the boss and can only do line item vetos to directly change policy. This causes utter retardation in the state. For example, the Washington State Department of Transportation is currently suing the State EPA because they can. And no one can stop them. kek
>>
Most of the ridiculous stereotypes about Ireland and its people are actually true.
>>
>we honestly think marxists can save our country
>my city has the third highest murder rate of the country, in a country that kills 60k every year through murder
>>
We are currently being destroyed the liberal kikes in power, who seem hellbent on destroying traditional white society by propagating SJW bullshit, ie atheism, feminism, homosexuality, multikulti
>>
File: 1441834623209.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1441834623209.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>52680738
There are a sizable number of people who actually support him instead of seeing him as a meme.
>>
>>52698519
>this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
File: 1450968810137.png (219 KB, 1603x835) Image search: [Google]
1450968810137.png
219 KB, 1603x835
>>52680738
The crime here is pretty bad in some areas.
>>
>>52698351
Which city?
>>
>>52698684
Dude he is right
>>
>>52684506
Join the army you nigger.
>>
File: mexico_homicides.png (73 KB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
mexico_homicides.png
73 KB, 1800x1000
>>52684923
Daily reminder.
>>
Russia have bigger muslim population by % than almost every EU country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe
>>
>>52680738
Most refugees here are either put in ghettos or enslaved by larger companies. Literally enslaved.
>>
>>52687135
The germans faded away, llike they will in Germany
>>
We have a long history of being someone else's bitch, then seeking help from someone else who will treat us just as badly once we step into an "alliance" with them.
>>
>>52687135
Agreed. Fucking internet cancer. Southfags are the worst.
>>
File: puerto-rico-boats.jpg (938 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
puerto-rico-boats.jpg
938 KB, 600x400
>>52685411
>>52685538
These anons are right, the Bahamas aren't ours.
But we do have Puerto Rico, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, which are all pretty similar as far as the tropical landscape thing goes.
>>
>>52688525
What's the coal mafia? I remember reading about illegal coal mining in Poland. Is it related to that?
>>
File: 1450071396602.jpg (27 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
1450071396602.jpg
27 KB, 482x526
>>52698684
>hur dur muh /pol/ boogeyman
get fucked you retarded leftist shill
>>
File: america.png (22 KB, 918x212) Image search: [Google]
america.png
22 KB, 918x212
>>52687822
>>
>>52692052
What? Pinochet is popular in Chile!?
>>
File: QuAIA.jpg (44 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
QuAIA.jpg
44 KB, 620x465
>>52700373
>liberal retard land
is that not here?
>>
>>52692184
You have Waterloo University though, I am working with folks who went there and they are *very* good

don't be sad canada :(
>>
File: Battle_of_Waterloo_1815.png (230 KB, 301x276) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Waterloo_1815.png
230 KB, 301x276
>>52700665
>Waterloo
FRENCH BTFO
>>
>>52680738
Canberra is hell on earth, it's a void in time and space where nobody ever arrives and nobody ever leaves
>>
>>52684875
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>52698906
We get it John.
>>
File: cmq9rjvap2.png (17 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
cmq9rjvap2.png
17 KB, 160x160
>>52684923
You couldn't explain it better my friend.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.