[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Few days to 2016 >Poland still exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: drake_meme.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drake_meme.png
444 KB, 800x600
>Few days to 2016
>Poland still exists
>>
>>52680082
>hating fellow catholics
i hope you enjoy your stay in southern italy, muhammad?
>>
Yeah, it's time to stop this bullshit once and for all. Let Berlusconi phone Putin to launch some ICBMs. I don't want to live anyway. Hanging myself is the beta way of ending life
>>
poland should perish
>>
>>52680161
>2016
>religion brotherhood
Even the muslims evolved a little bit.
>>
>few days to 2016
>being italian
>>
Ummm what the HECK?? Poland is awesome okay?!?
>>
>>52680295
Top kek
>>
Fuck you Italy
>>
>>52680295
t. pzscecshsckhovich ivan working as a plumber in Australia so he can afford vodka.
>>
>>52680371
>Psheck meme
Ivan detected
>>
>And Poland said, ‘Whosoever will come to me shall be free and equal for I am FREEDOM.’ But the Kings, when they heard it, were frightened in their hearts, and they crucified the Polish nation and laid it in its grave, crying out "We have slain and buried Freedom." But they cried out foolishly ...

>For the Polish Nation did not die. Its body lieth in the grave; but its spirit has descended into the abyss, that is, into the private lives of people who suffer slavery in their own country ... For on the Third Day, the Soul shall return to the Body; and the Nation shall arise and free all the peoples of Europe from Slavery.
>>
I wonder why from all the people Italians are so butthurt about us. I
>>
>few days to 2016
>people still use that shitty Drake picture
>>
>>52680082
Honestly should have been annexed into Germany
>>
>>52681774

I would prefer if Belarus annexed us
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.