[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: spot Poland I can't find it myself. Can you help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: noland.jpg (137 KB, 850x700) Image search: [Google]
noland.jpg
137 KB, 850x700
ITT: spot Poland

I can't find it myself. Can you help me look for it?
>>
File: ukraine.png (112 KB, 965x966) Image search: [Google]
ukraine.png
112 KB, 965x966
>>
>>52679999
in heaven, next to rome
>>
It doesn't exist
>>
>>52679999
I can't see it either. It's weird, I though their country existed for 1000 years.
>>
>>52679999
quads confirm Poland not found
>>
>>52679999
betrayed by austria, rebellious prussia and "slavic brothers"
but at least it was a thing, unlike some country that pretends it didn't came from serbs :^)
>>
>>52680032
>made up countries making fun of real countries

thats rich
>>
It's a problem of philosophy
>>
>>52679999
>Kraków is in the right place
Hail the emperor!
Fuck Tzar and That other fucker
>>
No such thing
>>
>>52680130
I require proofs of the existence of Poland. Two maps and still no Poland. Has it ever even existed?
>>
>>52680152
t. Alberto Barboski
>>
>>52679999

How do maps work? If you buy a map in the west today crimea is probably not going to be considered Russian territory.
>>
>>52680320
RT didn't have a merch shop?
>>
>>52680265
underrated desu
>>
You can't see it because you can't into 4th density
>>
File: europead1871.jpg (78 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
europead1871.jpg
78 KB, 500x421
Hey, I got it! It seems like Poland is a region of Russia, just like Yakutia or Kalmykia.
>>
File: disobey.jpg (144 KB, 912x1024) Image search: [Google]
disobey.jpg
144 KB, 912x1024
>>52680383
This. Mundanes can't into astral.

Fucking bluepilled plebs
>>
>>52679999
>And Poland said, ‘Whosoever will come to me shall be free and equal for I am FREEDOM.’ But the Kings, when they heard it, were frightened in their hearts, and they crucified the Polish nation and laid it in its grave, crying out "We have slain and buried Freedom." But they cried out foolishly ...

>For the Polish Nation did not die. Its body lieth in the grave; but its spirit has descended into the abyss, that is, into the private lives of people who suffer slavery in their own country ... For on the Third Day, the Soul shall return to the Body; and the Nation shall arise and free all the peoples of Europe from Slavery.
>>
>>52679999
I can't spot any slav country on the map, except russia
>>
>>52680293
>a made up people in a country that is not even thirty years old is attempting to make fun of Poland
>>
>>52680293
There isn't Slovakia on this map either.
>>
>>52680829
I can't spot any slav country on the map
Fixed that for you
>>
File: Adam_Mickiewicz.png (112 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Mickiewicz.png
112 KB, 250x308
>>52680775
POLAND IS CHRIST OF NATIONS

FOR OUR AND YOUR FREEDOM
>>
>>52680293
t. Slovakia :^)
>>
>>52680428
>Holland
For christ sakes, we've been the kingdom of Holland for FOUR YEARS, and even then only as a puppet of France.
>>
>>52680775
NO GODS
NO MASTERS
ONLY WÓDKA
>>
why so much hate against poland?

i mean sure polish people on /int/ like to shitpost, but then again who doesn't?
>>
>>52680866
>>a made up people in a country that is not even thirty years old is attempting to make fun of Poland
but Poles aren't mocking Poland?
>>
>>52680866
Seriously though, this idea that Poland ever existed...you should just give it up. It was at best a group of scattered, very poor and powerless principalities that were all but under German control anyway. See map. Still no Poland.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.