[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw despite no snow it was a pretty good Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451008807720.jpg (66 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1451008807720.jpg
66 KB, 553x567
tfw despite no snow it was a pretty good Christmas
>>
yeah it was decent
lets only hope for another attack like wtc in 2016 and it will be pretty decent year i say
>>
>>52678706
WHAT THE FUG
>>
>>52678706
that's not nice
>>
>>52678505
I had sex with your sister.
>>
>>52679007
OH FUG, NOW THIS ONES SAYING UNNICE THINGS
>>
>>52678706
pls no
I hate events that distract the plebs from serious issues and force you to commemorate a bunch of literally who's.
>>
>>52678706
reported to sharia police
>>
>>52679248
>serious issues
for example reverting global warming, so we can have some snow during winter instead of
>muh 14°C
THIS ENCOURAGES SANDNIGGER "refugees" TO COME HERE
>>
I speak in all honesty when I say you guys don't know how lucky you are to live in countries with distinguishable seasons. It's suffocating to live in a place with only 2 climates:scorching hot and rain. Feels like you're eternally trapped inside a sauna.

Please continue polluting the skies so we can have a new ice age after the GW, so I can finally know what a winter is.
>>
>>52679772
>Please continue polluting the skies so we can have a new ice age after the GW, so I can finally know what a winter is.
Just abandon your shitty excuse for a country and come to a part of the civilised world with seasons. No need to fuck the world.
"civilised" as in having the week off during christmas and new year's
>>
File: 201202002.png (19 KB, 930x527) Image search: [Google]
201202002.png
19 KB, 930x527
>>52679403
Winter-chan is just luring them into their deaths. Remember 2011/12 winter? Warm December too, 13°C on New Year's, but then the big Siberian shitstorm came in February
>>
>>52679998
You're right, it's not too late yet.
Let's pray to Skaði to bring us a good winter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.