[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any freemasons from adamus obediences on /int/? Bonus points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: loge.jpg (456 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
loge.jpg
456 KB, 2048x1536
Any freemasons from adamus obediences on /int/?

Bonus points if you are secretely fighting the rise of religion in Europe
>>
>>52678043
>the rise of religion in Europe
Wat?
>>
>>52678043
>Bonus points if you are secretely fighting the rise of religion in Europe
I hope Catholic and not that Orthodoxy shenanigans...
>>
>>52678160
Islam for the most parts

The past few years have been a wake-up call for most brothers, these people need reform and this will not come from the middle east
>>
>>52678244
I just read that sentence again. Thought you meant "fighting FOR the rise of..."
Sorry
>>
>>52678043
>Any freemasons from adamus obediences on /int/?
I'm part of the new world order
>>
I dabbled in Masonry for a bit but to be perfectly honest I didn't think much of it.

There were some very capable and very intelligent men there but, for reasons I still can't understand, decided that dressing up and giving each other titles was a good use of their time.

Far much more going on at the various London private clubs, if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>52678607
The English/Scottish rite are far less politically engaged than the French one. Both incorporate spiritual/philosophical training though, one of my favourite aspect of freemasonry are the agape where we bring in guest speakers and discuss history/philosophy. Very cool atmosphere.

And I have heard about London private clubs, but I am not into that sort of thing
>>
>>52678043
LE PEN
E

P
E
N

Dehors les francs-maçons
>>
>>52678043
why masonry pro-gay/sjw?
>>
Funfact: Freemasonry have NOTHING to do with Scots (Gaels).
The thing you hear ie "Scottish Rite" was established in the Lowland, which was always cucked by Anglos and Danes and thus germanised.
Freemasonry itself was in fact was created in the Lowlands, not in the proper maincore Highlands.

Blame perfidious Albion for its spread and conquer of the world. Freemasonry is the great Harlot of the Bible.
>>
>>52678671
Scots, not Scottish :^)

>>52678671
Are French athiestic freemasons even masonic? I don't think anyone counts you.
You see usually freemasons are muh liberty liberals, whereas you're fullblown leftard SJWs

>>52678896
Yes, they want to break our morals

>>52678682
Vote Le Pen, FN is only party which is not part of the informal French "masonry"
>>
How do you join?
>>
>>52678244
Good luck fighting islam LOL

You only persuated fews like Ataturk, but look what happened to his achievements.

Islam will triumph in Europe and destroy your world order, there's nothing you or your Bnai Brith masters can do about it

INSALLAH
>>
>>52679412
>>52678682

Lmao most of the FN elite is related to the free masons
http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/le-pen-et-ses-freres-francs-macons_1068383.html
>>
>>52679412
Not true, we simply want a more humane, peaceful and secular society. I think men and women should be equal in rights and duties and I believe that European nations are stronger when united.

I don't think that gender is a social construct or that for women to be emancipated, men needs to be emasculated.
>>
>>52679687
To be fair, "Freemasonry" is a rather large group

Most FN freemasons are mostly there to discuss philosophy/history/arts and don't belong to the political obediences
>>
>>52680296
i have conversation with american anon
>inb4 he posted diploma and timestamp
he said they related to legalization gay marriage
and support all that "human rights" bullshit
you really think lawyers and bureaucrats("rights" system based on these parasitic faggots) somehow make world better?
>>
why you faggots always drop out when somebody find your sjw trace?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.