[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women in their late twenties look like this in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Do women in their late twenties look like this in your country?
>>
>>52676640
some of them
>>
ugly swiss whore
>>
This Dutch girl isn't even that hot.
>>
>>52676640
No, girls hate black clothing like that here. The top maybe. Except with lighter hair. And thicker legs.
>>
Here 28-year-olds look 40 and usually have a couple of kids
>>
here women looks like ugly 14 yo boy until 22, then jumped into their 50s afterward
>>
Please give joosten gf
>>
File: 14503382175150.jpg (106 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
14503382175150.jpg
106 KB, 1000x667
>>52676788
I have a New Year's related one
>>
>>52676640
i wish
>>
>>52676640
Depends how many children they have(if any) and how hard they work. Shit like that tends to rub off.
>>
american women have wacko hormones and get tits at age 8
at 20 they fuck everyone until their eventual lonely death or get settled down right after high school
then they start to look like damned fatass creatures at 30
and at 40 it looks like someone else entirely came into your life and ate the person you fell in love with
i wish we could deport american women
>>
>>52676640
She's "plainly beautiful", and being in Tokyo and part of the gaming industry is really a hint why she "succeeded"
>>
>>52676640
Yes, they use photosynthesis to feed sometimes. And they're pretty good snipers.
>>
>>52677148
pack them with weed and ship it
>>
>>52677183
I really thought she was 19 like all these new actresses are, but when I looked up for her age, it surprisingly turned out that she is almost 30.
>>
>>52676640
yes, most of them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.