[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really looking forward to Donald Trump being elected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MTUyNzIzNDcx.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MTUyNzIzNDcx.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Anyone else really looking forward to Donald Trump being elected president next year?
It would finally confirm the US as a nation of absolute retards.
>>
why do you think so are you a communist?
don't you want to make America great again/
>>
Trump is a clown
Only bottle peeing retards support him on 4chan
Hillary will win and we will see tons of butthurt threads here and pol
>>
He will make America great again.

B U I L D W A L L
>>
I want him to win, just to see all the butthurt leftists cry even more than they already are.

The last few months have been extremely entertaining.
>>
I am not a commie or anything, but common, he is a retard, if you are going to elect a republican, elect a wise one, not this clown.
>>
>>52671295
>>52671191
>>52671170
Kill yourselves redditors

Excluding Rand Paul, Trump is the smartest and most moderate republican out there. Hillary is a corrupt establishment shill and Bernie not only has no idea about economics, he's a race baiting retard as well.

Trump is the best option Americans have at the moment, excluding based Rand.
This says a lot about american politics desu.
>>
thans to based Trump we can now counter-banter the Americans when they bring up Berlusconi.
>>
>>52671170
have you seen his competition.
all the other republican candidates are just shouting stupid shit that no one wants to hear like "trickle down economy" or "we need to give tax breaks to rich to jumpstart business"

on the dems side you got hillary that is bought out all the big banks and is more of a puppet than reagan. she's made a bunch of stupid mistake like trying to win the Hispanic vote by saying that she is just like a mexican abuela
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/8-ways-hillary-clinton-just-your-abuela/
and she is surprised that this offended people and sounded retarded at the same time.

our political scene is a shit show and thats the reason he's winning. he's making the head of the polls because he advertises himself as a washington outsider.
he's also saying things that people want to hear, cartels bring a shit ton of crime and drugs across the border but no politician is willing to say it because they are afraid to lose the growing hispanic vote.

the election is way too far away to tell who will win yet though. we haven't even elected the party candidates yet.
>>
>>52671219
This. The cry of the SJW's will be glorious.
>>
>>52671398

how can you compare a billionaire philantrope Trump builder of many buildinds employer of milions with a man who is only known for fucking whores?
>>
File: heeeeeeeeah.jpg (356 KB, 945x927) Image search: [Google]
heeeeeeeeah.jpg
356 KB, 945x927
>>52671170
>It would finally confirm the US as a nation of absolute retards
They already made a bad actor president.
>>
>>52671447

Yes, Trump only would fuck his daughter! So it's not comparable or anything.
>>
>>52671447
I don't see the problem if she's a qtie.
>>
>>52671170
Yes. But he won't.
>>
>>52671170
It's either him or shillary, whoever wins we all lose, usa will be lead by a stupidfuck
>>
bernie "schlomo" sanders seem like he is the only one knows what's he talking about. but mericans will event wwe "fighter".
>>
Trump won't win an election. He's popular among Republican idiots. Polls show that most Americans are embarrassed by him.

Hillary is going to win with a landslide, it's already been ordained.
>>
>>52671520

elect*
>>
>>52671170
Yeah, they'd be so much smarter to elect corporate shill A or B or elect commisar Sanders.
>>
>>52671447
I'm pretty sure Berlusconi is richer and employes more people than Trump. We can say anything about his morality and criminal record, but he's an excellent enterpreneur.
>>
>>52671555
Best leader you ever had tbqh
>>
>>52671519
Yeah, this idiots will start new wars, just like Bush. I wonder how can americans can accep their government getting into new wars all the new time. Same for ruskies. I mean, the last time we went to war was in WW2, and thats because the nazis attacked our navy.
>>
>>52671447
Trump is a retard who is a fucking property investor (easy mode) and his businesses have actually made less money than if he actually just put his daddies money into a S&P500 fund, I shit you not.

Trump is actually an incompetent, if not incredibly mediocre at best businessman and ALL his businesses have been terribly mismanaged. His only skill was being born into the right family.
>>
>bernie gets elected
>realises country can't afford anything he promised
>kills himself
>trump gets elected
>forces all allies to pay for US military protection
>carpet nukes syria and iraq
>gets into a fist fight with tredau

can't wait to be honest familia (tbhfam)
>>
>>52671639
>le s&p meme
Confirmed for financial illiterate. But please, keep talking.
>>
File: renzi.jpg (169 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
renzi.jpg
169 KB, 990x660
>>52671576
renzi is the best one t.b.h.
>>
File: 36668.png (135 KB, 590x336) Image search: [Google]
36668.png
135 KB, 590x336
>>52671170
Trump has sympathy of many here. If by some fairy magic power he gets elected, our relations could chnge drastically.
>>
>>52671170

> has a scapegoat
> good at taming rednecks
> "if you don't agree with me you are a retard"
> "make x great again"
> we'll limit internet
> stupid answers hid behind "real talk" attidute.

he is murican christian version of erdogan, and retarded murican rednecks are 100% same with retarded turkish rednecks.
>>
File: 1433595027685.jpg (70 KB, 494x498) Image search: [Google]
1433595027685.jpg
70 KB, 494x498
>>52671519
>but trump said the usa will mind its own business if he's elected, this can't be a lie, this time he'll prove america can into isolationism
>>
>>52671170
>>52671179
>>52671191
>>52671207
>>52671219
>>52671295
>>52671371
>>52671434
>>52671447
>>52671467
>>52671520
>>52671519
>>52671549
>not American
>invested in the American election
>>
>>52671657
>on my way to loan tsipras money
>>
>>52671433
Jesus fucking Christ, Hillary doesn't fucking know how cringeworthy she is
>>
>>52671698
>not American
>writing in english in an american imageboard

are you jealous that nobody gives a fuck about the elections in Sweden?
>>
>>52671170
>It would finally confirm the US as a nation of absolute retards.
It would confirm USA absolute GOAT nation.
>>
>>52671752
Alliance soon
>>
>>52671698
>Swedish
>how am I posting with a Somalian dick in my mouth and a "Syrian" "refugee" dick in my boipuss
>>
>>52671736
Japanese imageboard*

I get memes and enjoyment from here, what do you gain from who is elected burger king? Sure enjoy the shitshow for fun but if you actually care you need to take a good look in the mirror because as long as they don't elect a completely crazy war-mongering retard, it's completely irrelevant for you.
>>
>>52671589
Hillary is also a war hawk.

we don't really mind going to war,were just kinda used to war I guess I dunno.
>>
>>52671725
when Tsipras came to Rome, Renzi gave him a tie as a gift.
I love friendly banter in politics
>>
>>52671170
It would be a counterbalance to current year's Canada on the continent.
>>
>>52671808
that's the cutest thing i've ever seen senpai
>>
>>52671752
>>52671663
how is russia's opinion of him? he is a populist just like putin and the 2 have given eachother compliments. but then again RT a kremlin controlled propaganda outlet print articles against him.
>>
>>52671785
since the next elections will determine what Americans are going to do in the middle east, it's important to watch it closely
>>
>>52671788
What you guys dont realize I guess is the suffering you cause on civilians. You guys should allow your government to do that. Each country should decide its own fate. Venezuela is destroying itself, we could go there and put order in Venezuela, making our corporations take over their oil and everything else, but that would be evil, so thats why we dont do that, and thats what your country does everytime. Wars are wrong, the only ones who win in war are corporations and corrupt politicians financed by corporations.
>>
He's way ahead in the national GOP primary polls because he's the only speaking the truth about Mexicans and Muslims.
>>
i dont care about us candidates that much but just curious on one point: why do america have soldiers at japan?
>>
>>52671936
>that would be evil
>putting into question economic institutions
Come on it's almost 2016.

I bet you don't worship the free market.
What are you, a filthy gommunist ?
>>
>>52671936
because isreal
they basically pissed off the entire middle east and we have to protect our """"greatest ally""""
not to say that the middle east was stable before but now after isreal it just totally destabilized.
theres also other factors too.
>>
File: 1430497145629.jpg (74 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1430497145629.jpg
74 KB, 750x709
The spice must flow
>>
>>52671170
desu i do. usa will end up joining russian federation.
>>
>>52672262
They are as bad as any other country over there. Dont come with the argument "poor jews". They are not weak, they dont need protection.
>>
>>52672499
They aren't weak thanks to the amount of military support they've gotten from Britain and the US. If it wasn't for them then Israel probably wouldn't have survived the Yom Kippur war.
>>
>>52672073

To ward off China/Soviets after ww2 and to make sure the Japs keep to their new constitution of not having an army capable of offensive operations.
>>
>>52672073
because china
china is seen as our current greatest threat
if there wern't any soldier there china could also pull a crimea and we would have pro chinese separatist attacking the japanese defense force which really isn't that strong when compared to china.
>>
>>52672448
why would you want us being closer to russia?
were the only reason russia isn't invading your country right now.
>>
>>52671519
>usa will be lead by a stupidfuck
so nothing changes?
>>
>>52671170
he's like our President (who won by a landslide and will win again because he hates muslims) and our minister of finance (rich as fuck employer who went from obscurity to largest party in less than a year) combined
there is no way he loses
then again, we had no mexican and black voters
>>
>>52673419
I though Czech loathed Zeman
set me right pls
>>
>>52671847
RT is an English language channel not known to Russians. He's famous as an MTV star with weird hair here but our TV channels cover debates and portrait him pretty well as far as I know. He became fairly popular because he's anti-immigrant. Many Russian cities suffer from immigration from Caucasus and Asia, they can relate to Americans with the same problem. People also hope he won't be so anti-Russian as Obama, his administration and especially Hillary.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.