[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German language
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: german-kid.jpg (206 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
german-kid.jpg
206 KB, 500x282
Are Germans required by law to correct the pronunciation of non-native speakers?
>>
>>52669713
first for /celt/
>>
>>52669728
there isn't even a general for this on now you fucking sperg autist
roo
>>
>>52669743
make like a gypsy and get stoned
>>
>>52669713
No
>>
>>52669713
Yes they have to correct you by law. The worst thing is that they think that a Dutchman who tries to speak German is cute.

Life is suffering over the eastern border
>>
>>52669713
Of course meight

O R D N U N G
R
D
N
U
N
G
>>
grammar be just social construct
>>
>>52669837
I'm living at the border too and this is true. Your language itself is funny but when you try to speak German it's very cute.
>>
>>52669875
>pls speak Dutch for us
Every German in the room laughs

This is why WWIII is going to happen
>>
File: 1405899652700.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405899652700.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>52669713
>foreigners wish to learn a language
>they, of course, as non-native speakers make pronunciation mistakes
>assume they want to become better at speaking a language
>correct them
>they immediately start to chimp out

Getting mad about people correcting you is literally women-like behavior.
>>
>>52669837
They don't even take you serious. But i made German girls laugh by talking German to them. Still don't know if they laughed at me or with me. But i don't care.
>>
>>52669713
We're Nazis at heart. You guys took all means to express our Nazi from us, the only thing that we have left is Grammar.

>>52669837
Dutchies ARE qt!
>>
>>52670147
>Still don't know if they laughed at me or with me.
probably the first
>>
>>52670033
>that webm
what
I have never met anyone but the people that play soccer in highschool give shit about soccer here.
sometimes you get people trying tap into "muh european heritage" and try to start watching it.
>>
>>52670033

If only more than 2% of Americans actually cared about soccer outside of the quadrennial World Cup, that might bother me.
>>
>>52669713
It's called politeness m8
>>
Hallo Deutschen, wie gehts ihnen heute abend?:) Ich bin betrunken (blau?)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.