[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are people in your cunt obsessing over Star Wars or is this a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: hated.png (163 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
hated.png
163 KB, 550x350
Are people in your cunt obsessing over Star Wars or is this a primarily American thing?
>>
>>52665566
>literally 7/10 kids movie ripping off episode 4 unironically

No.
>>
>>52665589
I thought it was different enough to feel unique. The huge sun-eating base was too similar to the death star though
>>
>>52665691
>unique
are you fucking kidding me?
It's a ripoff of the first movie scene for scene.
the only reason people like that pile of memediocre shit is because of the "Star Wars" brand on it and because they always compare it to the prequels which are considered a crime against humanity.
>>
It was okay for a movie made in 2015. As a Star Wars movie, completely shit the bed. Too many inconsistancies with the story line from the Darkhorse comic books, which is more truely canon. But hey, who cares when you are an old fuck and you sell the rights to the only good thing you've made. Its not like kids in this generation will read a series of comics from 20 years ago.

It is also painfully obvious this girl is Luke and Mara Jades child.
What ever happened to Han and leia second child, the girl that turns their son back from the dark side.
Also, Luke trained Han and Leia children in the way of the force after he set up the New Jedi academy on Yavin 4 in old Sith ruins made by Naga Sadow during the Old republic times.
>>
>>52665566
TV channels have had the whole Star Wars series on repeat for like 2 weeks.

What pisses me off are the shitty dubs. Subtitled movies are much better.
>>
>>52665566
it's everywhere in advertising but nobody's talking about it and I haven't heard anyone going to see it despite movies being #1 topic in my social circles
>>
I would say yes, it is obliterating the records
Might reach 1 billion by new year

people will tell you they don't care or they haven't seen it but fine, it's their life
>>
>>52665566
Nope, we have more important things. not even the news channel which is an usaboo is doing this.
>>
>>52665937
why did luke set up a jedi temple in sith ruins made by sadow?
I've read some comics but not the luke era stuff but i heard he goes dark side at some point.
>>
File: StarWarsRecap.jpg (164 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsRecap.jpg
164 KB, 699x1211
>>52665691

it's literally the same movie was Episode 4 - and the fact that it crushed opening weekend box office records guarantees the continued decline in quality
>>
>>52665777
Sooo, do every scene rhyme with the original?

Is it like pottery?
>>
>>52667820
how normie are you exactly? if you cant even talk about star wars among your friends when you guys supposedly talk about movies?
>>
>>52665566
i refuse to acknowledge this film
>>
>>52667897
Wonder how many movies it will take for Disney to milk Star Wars dry.
>>
>>52667964
Are you autistic? They do this kind of stuff.
>>
Some manchildren and nerds do
>>
>>52667928
i cant talk about star wars because no one including me has seen it
>>
>>52667928
Obsessing over Star Wars is pretty much what normies do when they pretend to be suchanerds
>>
>>52668065
You dont have many friends or aquintances do you?
>>
>>52668031
Mexico has the largest sci-fi and vidya market outside of Asia and the US. Don't deny that you're a manchild country.
>>
>>52668117
>Obsessing
Now you're just making up shit. Finnish culture doesn't really have this "nerd" type t b h
>>
>>52668127
yes I do. I'm in a watsapp group with 25 people who all go back to elementary/middle school and gets up to hunderds of messages a day. mostly about sports, movies and making plans for the weekend. disinterest in the new star wars movie isn't a sign of hermit life dumbass
>>
File: 1402872887097.jpg (75 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1402872887097.jpg
75 KB, 800x800
>>52668263
>but nobody's talking about it and I haven't heard anyone going to see it despite movies being #1 topic in my social circles
really hard to believe such a thing desu, when the movie has been advertised for month and nobody from 25 people supposedly mentioned to check out a new movie that you literally see adverts of every day? you read all the shit they write in watssapp do you?

seems to me like you're purposefully trying to not look like a "nerd", which is pretty funny desu.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.