[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spooky /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: werewolf.jpg (54 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.jpg
54 KB, 650x366
Tell us some creepy tales of weird things that took place in your city/town/village.
>>
My state has the Seven Gates of Hell

>accounts agree on only one gate being visible during the day, but the other six can be seen at night. According to legend, no one has found any gate beyond the fourth one, but if they passed all seven, they would go directly to hell.
>>
File: 142092911672.jpg (128 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
142092911672.jpg
128 KB, 600x400
Farmers of a village that I usually visit say that they have seen the Chupacabras close to the animals of a farm.
>>
There's a small community nearby we call Tinkertown that's a few dozen people, and largely inbred. Obviously I can't confirm the inbred portion, but the community does exist and I know firsthand that emergency services don't go there and aren't called there. It essentially exists autonomously, outsiders aren't welcome but they don't stray from their community so there's never been any sort of initiative to reform/integrate them into society. Not all that weird since I've heard of similar stories from all over America in the less inhabited portions, but I've seen this one first hand

There's also a ton of rumours about things the Amish have hidden from society. None are particularly weird or anything, but they deal justice internally and keep what happens a secret. A lot of them don't really develop what we consider proper morals, so they're very abusive towards animals and don't adhere to some societal norms
>>
>>52665190
That's obvious bullshit.

>>52664995
There were several UFO sightings in my area in the 60's. One of which culminated in a visit by strange men in black suits who drove a black car with no interior. Several people witnessed the lack of seats and a steering wheel.

About 10 years ago, a strange looking person with was spotted in a snowy field at dusk. Everyone described him as having protruding joints and being deathly thin.
>>
>>52665313
do you believe them?
>>
>>52665410
fastning

where
>>
>>52664995
A black person moved to town once. It was horrible.
>>
>>52665467
are u ok
>>
>>52665494
Yeah, I moved.
>>
>>52665439
No, they were probably drunk.
>>
>>52665464
southeast indiana
>>
File: clowns.png (39 KB, 677x367) Image search: [Google]
clowns.png
39 KB, 677x367
>>
ascot house.

they say it's haunted but nothing beyond doors opening/closing randomly and weird chills. I think some people have seen apparitions or something but i'm actually not super sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascot_House

it's also in some bullshit country town so there you go. I think it looks a bit different now too. you can pay to go in.
>>
>>52665604
that legit frightened my ass
>>
Recently, there was a serial killer (the dude in my picture) who killed several taxi drivers in my city.
>>
>>52665636
Interesting. Did it ever house Negro slaves?
>>
>>52665636
fuck, wikipedia didn't even mention the haunted part so here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VodhXip77uQ
http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/spooky-experience-sparks-hobby/2554914/

there's surprising little info so I should probably write an article on it.

still weak though lol
>>
>>52665648
Looks like a fuckboi
>>
>>52665661
not that i'm aware kek
>>
>>52665648
>getting murdered by a 15 year old
Deserved it tbf
>>
>>52665648
What the fuck he looks pretty normie.
>>
There is this guy in a neighboring town who got his sister pregnant and are currently raising their child in a trailer park. Such is life in Southern Illinois.
>>
>>52665736
Was his sister hot?
>>
>>52665648
How do you get away with killing one taxi driver these days, not to mention more than one?
>>
>>52665736
I doubt it.
>>
>>52665865
meant for
>>52665794
>>
>>52665855
It's Brazil, you can get away with killing pretty much anyone if you have money.
>>
>>52664995
My friend lived in an apartment where someone got killed execution style with a shotgun.

>>52665190
We have the same urban legend in Illinois.
>>
File: surfing.gif (298 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
surfing.gif
298 KB, 640x360
>>52665736
hot
>>
I work in a hospital and I saw a ghost myself. I hear all sorts of paranormal stories about my hospital, and plenty of people have died there of unnatural causes, like hanging and jumping off the room. Firm believer of ghosts now
>>
>>52665736
>Living in any part of S. Illinois other than the Metro East.
>>
>>52665648
>SoFloAntonio
Boy he sure pranked them good
>>
Shit nigga I live in New Orleans, I coukd sit here all day telling sp00ky stories about my city.

But I'm a lazy fucker so just come here and gibs us dem touristbux :^)
>>
>>52665947
Describe the spoopy ghost
>>
>>52666148
I was going to send some used instruments down a few floors, and the elevator I have to use requires a key to operate. Someone walked into the elevator before I got there, and once the door closed I stuck the key in to have the elevator come back up for me, except the elevator doors instantly opened again. I assumed that meant the guy ahead of me didn't have a chance to select a floor and was still there, but when I walked in there was no one inside. Biggest mindfuck of my life
>>
File: 1450512344298.jpg (70 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1450512344298.jpg
70 KB, 917x1186
>>52666198
hory shiet

were you sleep deprived or anything at the time?
>>
>>52666250

No, it happens sometimes when I work doubleshifts, but I was well rested in this case. After that incident I'd find elevators I've walked into begin to close before abruptly opening again, as if someone had triggered the censor by walking in. That's begun to happen less frequently and is probably just an awful coincidence with some mechanical issue, but I've never felt alone in an elevator since.
>>
There's this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer
Hasn't been caught yet.
>>
>>52666300
he's a meme serial killer 2bh he made several babbies first spelling mistakes in his own messages.

it's like some fedora learned what a cypher was and who gacy was and went with an autistic combination of the two to try and look badass
>>
>>52666300
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer
prob dead by now
>>
>>52666055
Tell us about the spooky stories when 10 years ago massive flooding caused apes to run wild and free for months
>>
File: 1447721177488.png (570 KB, 785x446) Image search: [Google]
1447721177488.png
570 KB, 785x446
A friend of mine from the same apartment block. He was killed by his step brother while I was sleeping next to his room where the murder took place.
>>
>>52666377
I remember when that white couple fell in love during the crisis and got a lot of media attention, and the guy ended up going full insane before killing and eating her later
>>
>Jarno Sebastian Elg (born 1975) is a Finnish Satanist (portrayed as Devil worshipper by medias), who was sentenced to life in prison for murdering a 23-year-old man, eating some of the body parts and instigating others to participate in a ritual that included torturing the victim while listening to songs from The Cainian Chronicle album by Norwegian black metal band Ancient[1] on November 21, 1998, in Hyvinkää. Elg's partners were 17-year-old Terhi Johanna Tervashonka from Järvenpää, 20-year-old man from Mäntsälä and a 16-year-old boy from Kerava.[2]
>>
File: heatenings-emoji.png (116 KB, 2858x2858) Image search: [Google]
heatenings-emoji.png
116 KB, 2858x2858
>>52666580

he'll be released in february
>>
>>52666377
I lost my house and all my vinyl, also my dad's redneck friend stayed back home in his attic and shot niggers with a shotgun when they tried to ransack his house. Also I knew a guy who stayed home in his attic with his dog, realized he had no water for the dog and swam through the dirty ass water that was to the ceiling of his house just so that he could get a cooler for his dog. A lotta shit happened but I can't think of any sp00ky stories about it now.

>>52666411
I was like 15 when that shit happened so clearly it was television drama for old people, since I've never heard of it happening. Nigger New Orleans and White New Orleans are really different, though, and I wouldn't be suprised if that couple was a big deal with my black friends despite me never having heard about it.
>>
>>52664995
Watched a ball of light fall vertically from a clear cloudless starry sky. It changed direction upon hitting the side of the mountain and continued at the same rate along the contours of the land for what could have been a mile. I wasn't driving then, we were kids but I know now would have been that. It lit up the countryside around its path then it halted. Straight back up in the sky again.
Met up with my childhood friends after years and it was the first thing we all wanted to talk about. Did it really happen. lol
>>
>>52666300
>hasn't been caught yet
We all know it was Arthur Leigh Allen, nothing has been concluded because he's dead and no.body gives a shit.
It's a shame our forensics were so shit back in the day.
>>
During the Greco-Italian war a Greek squad was lost in the mountains of Pindos and then killed from the frost.
There have been reports of soldiers standing in the side of the road trying to hitchhike.
But ppl are terrified of them. And as soon as they see them they floor it.
This has caused numerous accidents due to the icy road
>>
>>52666920
these situations are always hilarious as fuck

imagine dying and then trying to spook drivers with your ghost shenanigans for no reason whatsoever
>>
File: Red Scary.jpg (118 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
Red Scary.jpg
118 KB, 780x440
>>52665639
>>
File: Great_Balls_of_Lightning.jpg (374 KB, 2400x1609) Image search: [Google]
Great_Balls_of_Lightning.jpg
374 KB, 2400x1609
my area is known for having lots of ball lightning sightings

more cool than spooky but they dont really know whats causing it
>>
>>52667121
People suggest that's what we saw here >>52666708 The thing is, it was a sphere that changed direction several times following the shape of the land then stopping dead and shooting straight up again.
I'm sceptical as fuck but very very odd. Four kids and an adult saw the same shit.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.