[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am feeling blue lads, I have been for over a year now. It can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gondola cafe.jpg (543 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
gondola cafe.jpg
543 KB, 1625x1117
I am feeling blue lads, I have been for over a year now. It can't really be called depression but it is kind of like this mellow sadness that just doesn't go away. It has been getting worse since this will be the second new year in which I will be a neet and even with my best efforts I haven't been able to change that. So to make this /int/ related how easy it is too "fall off" out of society in your cunt? My friends have become my drinking buddies whom I see maybe once a month, maybe sports once or twice a month and other than that I am a ghost here in my apartment.
>>
>>52661983
M8, your neck muscles could just be too tight from stress, this causes your veins to constrict and deliver less oxygen rich blood to your brain. This causes you to feel unmotivated, fatigued and feel dizzy.
>>
Solution: Stop being a NEET.

There's literally no excuse to be a NEET.
>>
nice gondola

I like how that the textures match the painting its in. Its something that I don't normally see with gondolas
>>
>>52662154
It ain't easy m80. The job market is fucked.
>>
>>52663135
Come here, let's go to sauna and eat mämmi
>>
>>52661983
>It can't really be called depression but it is kind of like this mellow sadness that just doesn't go away.
that's literally what depression means. stop thinking it's some exotic thing that's beyond you. most people have depressed phases in their lives and it doesn't mean they're automatically suicidal and given up on life
>>
>>52662154
being a NEET is the best thing in life tho
>>
>>52661983
Do you have no government agency that can help you find a job?
>>
File: gondolart2.jpg (232 KB, 750x1087) Image search: [Google]
gondolart2.jpg
232 KB, 750x1087
>>52662293
This is now a Gondola art thread
>>
>>52665718
in finland they just serve to show you're"trying" and get neetbux. they don't actually find anyone jobs
>>
>>52665718
If you want to be a slave to some system abusing slaver firm, sure.
>>
>>52662293
was cheking the same
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.