[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white """""""peop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: dumb whitey.png (145 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
dumb whitey.png
145 KB, 500x545
Why are white """""""people""""""" such whinging idiots?

>On one side are white parents like Catherine Foley, a former president of the Parent Teacher Student Association at her daughter’s middle school, who has come to see the district’s increasingly pressured atmosphere as antithetical to learning.
>On the other side are parents like Mike Jia, one of the thousands of Asian-American professionals who have moved to the district in the past decade, who said Dr. Aderhold’s reforms would amount to a “dumbing down” of his children’s education.
>“What is happening here reflects a national anti-intellectual trend that will not prepare our children for the future,” Mr. Jia said.
>“My son was in fourth grade and told me, ‘I’m not going to amount to anything because I have nothing to put on my résumé,’ ” Ms. Foley said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/26/nyregion/reforms-to-ease-students-stress-divide-a-new-jersey-school-district.html
>>
Didn't read lol
>>
>Some parents and students described rampant cheating, grade fixation and days so stressful that some students could not wait for them to end.
> But other parents, primarily Asian-American ones, described a different picture, one in which their values were being ignored.

>Asian """""""Values"""""""""""
>>
>>52661627
>get legitimately BTFO by the mustard race
>"c-cheaters!"
your wailing will fall on deaf ears once Chinada starts cucking your economy :^)
>>
>>52661701
Don't you get how this is playing out, Chang? The emasculated white males can't get their own women so they settle for taking yours, who have such low standards.

Meanwhile you spend the rest of your days shitposting on AsianMasculinity
>>
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
>>52661770
>retarded cumskin thinks he's in control
"Our" women are using your manchildren to create instruments of white genocide.
>>
>>52661701
>Chinada starts cucking your economy
Nice b8 man 3/10. Have fun trying to get others to bite.
>>
File: designated corporate kings.jpg (55 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
designated corporate kings.jpg
55 KB, 651x386
>>52661965
India has already taken your butthole. We're positioning ourselves for your cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1200x675
>>52662035
>canada
>>
chinanada? you mean richmond? one earthquake and that town will sink into the sea, the problem solved.
>>
File: _85319913_poop_protest[1].jpg (43 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_85319913_poop_protest[1].jpg
43 KB, 624x351
>>52661701
>get legitimately BTFO by the mustard race

you people are nothing but interlopers who benefit from the systems that we created. furthermore, nobody asked you to come over here, nor does our society and its institutions exist explicitly for your benefit.

If you don't like it, kindly get the fuck out.
>>
We should range ban Canada the same way they did with Argentina. But permanently this time
>>
>>52661627
>>Asian """""""Values"""""""""""
Hard work and perseverance in the face of stress?
>>
>>52662784
Argentina didn't even deserve it unlike some other flags here
>>
>>52662710
>the systems that we created.
>roleplaying as a country on the internet
check out this nerdburgler
>>
>>52662890
>the systems that we created.

ie, the schools we built where you people send your kids to get educated in our country
>>
>>52663003
>we
Those schools and universities were built on the academic papers of Ashkenazim.
>>
>>52662847
Literal psychopathy.

That is why China is a failure of a country, and every country that lets in chinamen will be turned into a shithole. Notice how Canadian industry has been doing really bad lately?
>>
>>52663308
>Notice how Canadian industry has been doing really bad lately?
No
>Literal psychopathy.
Yeah probably lol
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/10788449/Why-psychopaths-are-more-successful.html
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-psychopaths-teach-us-about-how-to-succeed/
>>
>>52663065
then build your own fucking schools patel.
>>
>>52663003
>we
>your
>roleplaying as a country
>implying I am too
The autism is strong
>>
please help to am speak
>>
>>52663356
Psychopaths destroy everything around them. They are successful only as predatory scum.

Canada is quickly turning into a resource colony.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/error/?errorURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.winnipegfreepress.com%2Fbusiness%2Fharper-government-funded-study-arguing-canada-suffers-from-dutch-disease-152072305.html%3Fdevice%3Dmobile&c=y&c=y&referURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ianwelsh.net%2Fdutch-disease%2F&referURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ianwelsh.net%2Fdutch-disease%2F
>>
>>52663488
I'm speaking in purely racial terms, which is what you are doing.
>>
>>52663523
good job!
>>
File: 1450913359415.jpg (63 KB, 599x356) Image search: [Google]
1450913359415.jpg
63 KB, 599x356
WHITES WERE MADE TO BE RULED
>>
>>52663798
>t*rks
>white
try again, Hidayet
>>
>>52663680
>which is what you are doing.
?
>I'm speaking in purely racial terms
So you're roleplaying as a race?
Even more autistic tb h
>>
I actually really enjoy the Asian Canada stereotype
>>
Yes lets all work children and teens to the point of mental illness and suicide like east Asia. Truly it had made for prosperous nations and leading nations that the west only aspires to become.

Don't listen to any of the masses of scientific evidence that prove sufficient rest between study and nurturing of creativity leads to far more effective learning and greater individual achievement.

If only western nations could cheat and copy as well as the east rather than innovate and create. If only we could enjoy the smoggy air of industry rather than the superb environment of intellectual markets we have now.

Its obvious to me why prosperous white people flock en mass to Asian countries to live a better life and enjoy Asian culture and lifestyles.
>>
>AMWF guy is a Canuckistanian

Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>52661909
the majority of his victims were asian men Huang.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.