[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the degeneracy of my state spoken of or are we simply forgotten?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 350x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 350x252
Is the degeneracy of my state spoken of or are we simply forgotten? I can confirm that it's a shithole just curious what others think of it.
>>
fuck your shit state

this is an arkansas thread now

>tfw no cabin in the ozarks
>>
Good horses.

Why do Americans give Kentucky such a hard time?
>>
>>52660808
they deserve it
>>
I don't remember if it's Kentucky or Kansas, but apparently there's a condition unique to one of these where you end up with a bunch of mysterious black shit in your lungs if you live there too long. Think it's Kansas.

Kentucky is just Tennessee -music +chicken to the rest of us
>>
Bevin hasn't even been in a month. He hasn't had a chance to ruin this state yet. Honestly, things have been going better for us overall except for Louisville's boom in homicide and the fact that we've consistently had the poorest white city in the country for a full century.

But I love this poor coal stained Appalachian beauty of a state. Bourbon bourbon bourbon.
>>
I feel Kentucky being exploited and degenerating, like many other parts of the world yes, but in its unique corporate/industry lock down USA style. It's sad . But it happening where I live as well buy not as bad as KY. MA here
>>
>>52663169
*but not buy =^_^=
>>
>>52660808

It's part of Appalachia which is an area that leftists like to make fun of
>>
>>52663452
Kentucky and its only real city (Louisville) have been run by a shadow government of progressives for like eight years. But yeah, still very behind leftists.
>>
>>52660478
Indiananon here, I live right next to the Ohio but the only place I've ever been to in Kentucky is Louisville.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.