[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter what board i'm in, no matter what time of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
No matter what board i'm in, no matter what time of the day it is, there's always a Brit bashing thread

Feels good knowing how much street cred my country has in order for faggots in other countries we used to rule to get salty
Please keep em coming, the more the better
>>
>>52658854
britain bad
>>
File: 1450522445214.png (4 MB, 3902x3733) Image search: [Google]
1450522445214.png
4 MB, 3902x3733
This is so sad. It's so sad to see this much denial from bongs. They think people are jealous, but really your country is just shit. It's sad also that Bongs can't accept that their empire is dead and that they are not relevant anymore. These walls you build up in order to hide the truth are sad also. Nobody is jealous of you. There is nothing to be jealous about.
>>
>>52661049
Wow, Ireland's really going for it today.

Did someone spike your potato?
>>
>>52658854
I'm a big Teaboo t.b.h.

Drank a cup of Yorkshire earlier today actually
>>
File: average anglo .jpg (367 KB, 525x956) Image search: [Google]
average anglo .jpg
367 KB, 525x956
>>52658854
When has Britain ever defeated another major European power without the help of a coalition?
>>
>>52663094
Fourth Anglo-Dutch War
>>
File: Éamon_de_Valera 1922 - 1930.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1328) Image search: [Google]
Éamon_de_Valera 1922 - 1930.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1328
>>52661049
Amen, Fenian cousin!
Nova Scotian Irish here, my great grandfather fought in the Irish Civil War in the ranks of Éamon de Valera's rebellion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc&index=13&list=PLm1Y9IbTNDp1h9sIzDS-ABEIsHnSgoYM8
>>52662453
>>52658854
Come out ya black'n'tans! Come and fight me like a man! Tell your wife you wives how you won medals down in Flanders!
Tell them how the IRA made you run like hell away, From the green and lovely lanes in Killashandra!
>>
>>52663237
people from America are called Americans
people from Britain are called British
people from Germany are called Germans

people from the netherlands are called dutch
why, this triggers my autism?
>>
>>52664116
>the united states of america
>literally a non-name
>people born there call themselves americans instead of united statians
m8
>>
>>52664116
>Now, what about the Dutch? There are three terms we need to define: Holland, the Netherlands, and Dutch. In Old English dutch simply meant “people or nation.” (This also explains why Germany is called Deutschland in German.) Over time, English-speaking people used the word Dutch to describe people from both the Netherlands and Germany. (At that point in time, in the early 1500s, the Netherlands and parts of Germany, along with Belgium and Luxembourg, were all part of the Holy Roman Empire.) Specifically the phrase “High Dutch” referred to people from the mountainous area of what is now southern Germany. “Low Dutch” referred to people from the flatlands in what is now the Netherlands. Within the Holy Roman Empire, the word “Netherlands” was used to describe people from the low-lying (nether) region (land). The term was so widely used that when they became a formal, separate country in 1815, they became the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The word “Holland” literally meant “wood-land” in Old English and originally referred to people from the northern region of the Netherlands. Over time, it came to apply to the entire country.

Copied from a site
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.